Monday, November 29, 2010

29 Nov 2010 - Wazzup: Top Programs in My List

Hi guys! :) Good news! First of all, I would like to thank you so much for your continued support! As it is, my blog is slowly, but surely, climbing the Alexa stairs again. During the summer, I felt like my blog was in despondency, which inevitably led to a slower traffic and a dip in Alexa ranking. Nonetheless, I can clearly see traffic is coming back, and that means you guys are reading again! I'm absolutely excited to keep this up, just because someone is on the other side of the computer, reading this! :))

That sense of achievement gives me thrills as a blogger! (Oh how I love my job!)

Today, there will be just a quick update on some of the programs I'm monitoring, and then a closer analysis of the industry as a whole.

Currently, SureFireSurf, Flamanta, AvatarSurf, PandaTrade, and TopArb are paying fast almost instantly, and I'm pretty satisfied with these few programs. My guess, especially for the 2 surf programs (SureFireSurf and AvatarSurf), there will be some more time for them to continue their growth, although SureFireSurf might not enjoy as much as success as AvatarSurf, simply because they have no celebrity face on their homepage! (I'm just kidding :p) But anyway, I noticed SureFireSurf is not hiring any of the standard Ddos protection companies in the industry. Instead, they hired a budget company to provide the hosting. You can look at the hosting company's website here: Linky

As it is, I'm unsure what to make of SWProfits. It appears one of my readers is the only one not receiving his payment, which amounts to few hundred dollars per day. Could it be selective payment right now? I received my payout after waiting for close to 24 hours. I will take a close look at the program and will continue to provide feedback on this matter here. If you're still getting your regular payouts, please either 1) drop a comment at the bottom of this post 2) leave a comment on the ShoutMix 3) send me an email.. Either way works, but email would usually work best because I'm connected to the Internet 24/7 *most of the time if my internet provider doesn't screw me over*

RussianOilFund continues to make "strong profits" in the oil industry, as it sends out its weekly newsletter to members. They have, apparently, secured a contract with one of the prominent oil exporters, which would now allow them to make 8-figure income. This is absolutely exciting news *if it were true*! The admin claims that the company representative is in Hong Kong trying to seal the deal on a joint venture that would allow them to export crude oil. Well, the newsletters look professional, to say the least. But I'd be a fool to believe every single word on the newsletter though. I'm not saying it isn't true; it's just difficult to believe.
Here's the newsletter, and you can be the judge of the validity:
In October we signed a oil delivery contract through February 2011. Over the past week, our board has been in Hong Kong working on the terms of an extension.

Our board has concluded on the terms to extend the oil delivery contract from February 2011 through February 2012. This is a one year extension. Over the year long extension, 14 million barrels will be delivered. With the conclusion of the terms through February 2011, 3.5 million barrels will be delivered. In total with the year long extension we will deliver 17.5 million barrels. This marks the biggest year long contract Russian Oil Fund has facilitated and represents the dominance of Russian based oil going into 2011.

The memorandum attached to the three month long contract through February 2011 that allows for the formation of a Joint Venture has also been attached to this year long extension. At the writing of this update, our board is in Hong Kong working on the Joint Venture aspect of the contract. A Joint Venture will allow funding for further prospect of crude oil as well as the production and refining.

Summary of Year Long Extension

I'm holding a poll right now, which can be found on the right hand sidebar of my blog, that surveys your opinion on your current investment portfolio. Please vote! I'd really like to see how everyone's doing.. Hopefully most have broken even, if not in the black already.

Another great news! My blog will be moved to a new server in a few days, as the design and monitoring site is already set and ready to go! The server transition will take place in a few days, most probably during the weekend, and you can check it out soon! I'm so excited!

Please let me know what social networking sites I should use? I already have Facebook and Twitter, but I have not been, ugh, most socially active on those sites :p If there's any site that you think I should join, please drop a comment or send me an email!

Thank you for reading guys! God bless!

10 comments:

  1. So which ones are your top programs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, That's really tough to answer.. As much as I would like to support CherryShares, I think it's only fair to keep a close eye and not recommend anything at this point in time.

    It'll be much clearer once we get past the holiday season though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure? I sure hope so you know..

    I'm looking at MacroTrade..Have you heard of it before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have but I've not researched much about that program..

    Is it still performing well? Perhaps it's worth a look then if it's still surviving..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes MacroTrade is sticky on MoneyMakerGroup and a few other websites too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see, I will definitely take a closer look..
    Thanks for your input..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you start with the SMI Talk again? It's been a while since you last posted and I kind of like it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will try to bring it back soon :) Thanks for the input! I thought no one was reading those! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking about setting up a separate page just for the top few programs.. What do you guys think?

    And the SMI Talk will be a weekly thing..A newsletter..Instead of a whole blog post..

    Any feedback would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete