Friday, November 26, 2010

26 Nov 2010 - Wazzup: OS Is Down

Welcome back you guys! Today's news will be fairly short and simple, and there is one bad news that I, unfortunately, have to deliver.

Let's start with the bad news, shall we?

As of this writing, OilStructure (OS) has stopped processing all payments. I am unaware of anyone who has received any payments for the last 2 days, and I myself have 3 pending withdrawals right now. I have sent several emails to the email, all of which have fallen to deaf ears. This comes as a surprise because I did not expect the program to collapse just like that, in contrary to what the public confidence that the program will succeed CherryShares as the new star in the industry.

Well, I guess greed got the best of the admin, and thus, he/she has decided to pocket the money and make a run for it. Therefore, I have to move this program to Not Paying status now. Please do not invest there any longer!

Moving on to the brighter side of things, CherryShares appears to be in healthy form again, having processed most, if not all, pending withdrawals to LibertyReserve. As I said before, CherryShares is one of the best programs in the industry. It has lasted over 2 years with a clean, perfect track record of paying its members. The admin has been thoroughly honest about, and responsible for, his actions, and I think investors are showing a lot of support for this program as well.

I have just received my $180 weekly payout, which is now reverted back to 5.0% for the first 3 weeks. I'm absolutely fine with just 5%, better than nothing at all. I believe there will be a handful who will complain about this decrease in interest, but allow me to remind them that would they prefer to be paid a small amount rather than not at all? This is the real question to be pondered.

RussianOilFund appears to be doing pretty well with their "oil" business, as the admin sends out another weekly update regarding the company's business ongoings. If anything at all, I highly admire the admin's sincerity and hard work in sending out regular weekly updates to his members. For about 4-5 weeks now, RussianOilFund has sent out newsletters dedicated to informing members of the program's results in the "trading field", which I think most of you already know what it means. As it is, we should treat them as games and nothing more. Nonetheless, I guess it doesn't hurt to have a program that's trying to stand out amongst the competition.
Here's the newsletter:
Russian Oil Fund has closed on the ongoing oil delivery contract. The full contract details will be revealed on Monday in Corporate Update 5. To stay on top of all Russian Oil Fund news going on day to day in Hong Kong, follow our Twitter and Facebook pages for the latest.

Joint venture discussions have begun and will continue throughout the duration of the rest of the Hong Kong visit by our board. The ultimate goal will be to have a joint venture to team up with Russian Oil Fund efforts for prospecting new oil deposits, production, and refinement in the Russian Federation.


Thanks for staying with me tonight, I wish that you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving, just as I had with my family. Good night, and God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Yes it is, unfortunately..

    It was a great game for a lot of people, but the returns are far too high..

    It was great while it lasted..Time to move on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, wrong move for me, I just re invested $26, too late to pull off, anyway I just hope the admin can recover like what cherryshares has experience a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elexexpert, I doubt that would happen as the admin of OS has not responded to a single email..

    Cherryshares on the other hand sent out information long before they implemented the change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elexexpert, OS has been taken offline..

    It's a scam now..

    ReplyDelete