Thursday, November 11, 2010

10 Nov 2010 - Just a Lazy Day

Hi guys! Today's been a quiet day at my end. I've just been surfing the CherryShares' official forum, which can be reached here, and noticed that there are quite some postings going on there.

Apparently, many members are actively involved in promoting CherryShares. In fact, I found out that CherryShares had merged with a so-called private club few months back, which manages CherryShares' backoffice duties. Interesting news, considering the fact that how big CherryShares has become since it first launched a year ago.

Do you think it's time for another CherryShares review? I think it is, and, by God's grace, I will post it in a few days' time.

Meanwhile, PandaTrade and AVFinance are stirring up quite a storm in the industry. AVfinance, especially, has purchased sticky threads on various forums, and this usually signals a strong cashflow in the company, which enables them to advertise aggressively. Allow me to remind you that AVFinance offers an extremely lucrative return of 3.7% daily for 90 calendar days, with principal returned upon expiry. You might want to check that site out, if you're looking to add another promising program to your portfolio.

On the other hand, PandaTrade has been progressing slowly, but surely, through the ranks. With customized script, solid hosting by Dragonara, I can see why many investors have leaped on the bandwagon. The plans offered here are a little confusing, to say the least. The Gamma plan seems to be most profitable at the moment, returning a daily interest of 2% on average. (It is not fixed interest) I will prepare a review of this excellent site soon, so you can expect to see it anytime soon.

That's all for today folks! Just a walk through the forums, and some smooth sailing around the industry in general made my day :) I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment