Tuesday, November 9, 2010

9 November 2010 - How?




1. length
2. I read everything I can on the program
3. I go by my intuition


Bonjour! Comment ca va, everyone? (That means how are you? in French :) ) Today's title might seem a little vague, but I promise it will be worth your time reading because this article mainly centers around the idea how to choose which programs to invest.

I realized there's been an influx of short- and long-term programs in the industry recently. It comes down to a matter of choosing which short-term or long-term program to invest in.

Recently I talked to one of my readers who is now comfortably in profit with CherryShares, one of the leading HYIPs in the industry at the moment with absolutely lucrative returns, OilStructure, which offers great returns and unique plans, and SWProfits. I asked her, "How are you so successful in choosing these HYIPs?" She replies, "I spend about 1-2 hours per day just reading over the various literature on the sites and looking at different programs."

She further builds on that by saying, "I choose my programs based on 3 things: 1. length
2. I read everything I can on the program. 3. I go by my intuition." A simple, concise answer that summarizes what I've prescribing for all the budding investors out there.

The length:


The length of a program, or simply put, the duration of the plan, makes up one of the most important components of a program. Whether it will last or not depends primarily on the type of plans it offers. There are 3 types of plans: short-term, mid-term, and long-term. Some programs, such as the deceased 144Cash, offers a unique plan that allows investors to invest in the program, which means the longer and the more you invest, the higher the returns. Nonetheless, as those plans are not mainstream yet, I won't dabble on on that.


Anyway, the length of a program also determines the admin's advertising strategy most of the time. Short-term programs usually invest heavily in aggressive advertising in order to get the most funds in the shortest time possible. This could mean 2 things: either the admin's really excited about the program (which is rarely the case), or the admin's preparing for a "bust 'n run", which means he/she wants investors to invest a large sum and then just run right after.


For me, I would rather choose a program that remains under the radar for a few weeks before finally advertising on bigger sites like MNO, which charges ridiculously high fees for advertisement. (Note: I'm not saying MNO's a bad site, though. Just that the fees are a little too high for the average program. Usually, this will cause some sort of cash flow problem for the site.)


Read up on other sites on what they say about the program:


I usually invest some time in reading up on the program I'm most interested in. There are tons of blogs and sites out there that are getting paid to write. How do you sift out the junk? It is hard to determine which blogs are good, but I rely on credible sites that have been providing news for a while. Sites I would recommend looking at are Money-News-Online (primarily a daily news and review blog), FlaxTalk (a mix of everything not review), HYIPNews (daily news), and hyipinvestment.com. These few sites are great resources for all news pertaining to HYIPs, and of course, you have to check out the forums as well, such as MoneyMakerGroup and TalkGold. Recently, DreamTeamMoney has caught up as well, so I would recommend reading there as well.


NB: If you think this involves too much time, then you can always just write me an email and ask my opinion on certain programs :p


Nonetheless, reading is important. Information is important. To be succesful in this business, you need to be in the frontline of information. That's your weapon against scams.

Intuition:


Intuition is not a skill that one can learn, per se. It's an experience gained through time and effort. The ability to discern a good program from a bad one is gained through tens, if not hundreds, of hours sitting in front of the computer screen sifting through different programs.

One method I'd recommend doing is keep your money in your wallet, and just choose 5 or 6 different programs to look at each day, all the while keeping track of the performance of the programs. In fact, a good idea would be sign up for the programs as well, just so that you can receive the newsletters, and then keep track of the progress of the program on forums and blogs. I've done that quite a few times in the past, and helped indefinitely in choosing the best program for me.

Nonetheless, this is not foolproof method that will train you to be able to determine which program's worth your money. You will still bear the risk of losing your money when you invest, only that you substantially lower the risk of doing so when you spend some time researching on the program of your interest.

In short, investing is a skill that you have to perfect through time and practice. If anything, I would suggest find someone who has been in the field for sometime with a similar financial background and get his/her opinion before investing. This will help a lot when you decide whether or not you want to throw in $100 or $10,000 in a program.

That's it for today folks! See you next time!


Wazzup:

SureFireSurf - 10% daily or 144% after 12 days
I joined a recently launched autosurf called SureFireSurf that I think has a great potential to go far. I've received my first payout from the 10% daily plan, and I foresee a bright future for this site, if everything goes right. The admin is fast at answering the support tickets, and the plans are highly lucrative. 2 plans are offered: 10% daily for 12 days and 144% after 12 days. AlertPay, LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney are accepted here. I'll review this site in a few days, but if you wish to get in right away, you can check it out here.

*I noticed a lot of experienced investors are getting in this program, based on a walk through different forums. Might not be a bad idea to get in early on this one, if you guys are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment