Sunday, November 21, 2010

21 Nov 2010 - CherryShares Will Not Go Down!

Hi guys!

Today I would like to highlight a very important point about CherryShares' recent change in investment plans. Some of you may have noticed already that CherryShares decided to update its short-term investment plan a month in advance, which will now pay 5.0% for the 1st 3 weeks, and 5.9% weekly after that, with your deposit fully withdraw-able after that.

That said, who's in with me in supporting CherryShares?

I read on MNO blog that a reader complaint about his deposit not being able to be withdrawn. Supposedly, the terms stated that the deposit will be withdraw-able after 3 weeks, with the first 50% processed during the 3rd, and the other 50% can be requested, and will be processed the next week.

Apparently the reader was not able to withdraw his deposit for now, and that he has emailed the customer support for help. Nonetheless, he has already reported the issue on numerous forums and blogs, seemingly desperate to claim his money back.

The amount: $250.

I think CherryShares has been a very strong program that has lasted through a HYIP storm that simply crushed many other programs in its path. And that proves a lot about a program. I have seen numerous friends, family members and readers of my blog prosper and made a lot of money through CherryShares (as I recommended that they look at it when I first joined the program). Their weekly withdrawals were easily more than 4 digits.

I think this is a time for members to show support, not by condemning or vilifying members who are panic, but by showing passion and encouragement.

We should definitely sign up on forums (if you haven't done so already, here are some notable forums you can join to show support for CherryShares: MoneyMakerGroup, TalkGold, DreamTeamMoney, SpeakDollars) and keep the positive energy flowing.

Admittedly, these are risky games that we're joining, and everyone knows what they signed up for when they click the "Deposit" button, but there's no reason we can't keep it going by showing support.

After all, who benefits from it if we keep spreading the panic around? I agree, there are times when we should warn others, but most are just people desperate and frustrated from the situation.

I've been there myself, and I know nothing good comes out of it.

Therefore, as a fellow member of CherryShares, and as an investor who has seen many things and who knows CherryShares has been treating everyone right, please show your support now and keep posting on forums.

This is the moment.

14 comments:

  1. GREAT article! I couldn't agree with you more. CS is a great program that has consistently paid me since I joined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, CS has been the best program I've ever joined. I will not let it go down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous, thank you for the support.. I think CS needs more members that are as supportive as you are..

    Jeff, you are absolutely right..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long Live CS!!!!!

    If I could do anything to help CS, just let me know! I've already registered on MMG, TG, DTM and some other forums just to cheer for my home player!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The site was down yesterday..Now it's back up! Great job in coming back and proving them wrong CS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann from Coventry says
    yes i am impressed with cherry shres just invested again in the daily medium shares will keep watch

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,
    I am very concern! i cannot login to my account
    I keep receiving the following message 502 Bad Gateway.Just recently I invested $6000. I am really concern!I cannot afford to lose the money!
    help!somebody can tell me what is going on because I do not understand! I would really appreciate your help. Thank you! Paola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi you guys..

    Paola, please contact me via email so we can go through the whole situation..

    I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but at the moment, the site's down..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    I just joined your site because I too have a lot of money with CS and think they are great - however them being down this weekend has knocked my confidence when you read so much about scammers!
    I seriously want to believe and trust in the program because until this weekend it has paid me too consistently since Oct 26 2010 and was so pleased about it.

    Is it just a server problem do we know?
    Best wishes
    RC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi RealityCheque,

    Thank you for dropping by.. As much as I would like to vouch for them, I think CS has been down for too long with no news whatsoever. There are some rumors out there saying that CS will be back tomorrow, but I really doubt it.

    This has happened before in the past, where a huge, huge company just drops dead all of a sudden.

    It's a server problem. But most likely it came from CS's own doing..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn! that is so disappointing (understatement)- thanks ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry Realitycheque..

    There will be another CherryShares in the near future. I'm sure of it..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snifs..They're gone..For good :((((

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why would CS want to run? They could have make so much more money..

    ReplyDelete