Friday, November 26, 2010

27 Nov 2010 - Wazzup: Avatar

Hi guys! Welcome back, and, if you're a tech-geek like I am, I hope you had fun going for Black Friday sales! I literally had to wait outside Walmart this morning just to get my hands on the 32inch LCD TV I was waiting for. Lols, didn't get it because there were lots more people waiting in front of me. It was a great experience, nonetheless!

Anyway, back to the industry news!

AvatarSurf, a manual surf that I joined several days ago, is now moving progressively towards establishing itself as one of the best auto-/manual surfs in the industry. A manual surf, in contrary to an autosurf, requires the member to click "continue" every 15 seconds. You are required to view 12 pages in order to qualify for your daily rebate. As of this writing, the program is 4 days old, and the program seems to be receiving a huge support from members. (Avatar is not only big on the silver screen, apparently it's huge in the HYIP industry as well :p)

Maxivote is now enabled, which allows members to vote on most major monitors with a single click. The admin, John urges members to show support by voting for the program, or by posting payments on major forums. Indeed, I see that the admin is highly active on forums, especially Moneymakergroup.
Here's the newsletter:
Dear Avatar Surfers,

It's been 4 days, since AvatarSurf has taken its birth, and if I'm going to list out
all the achievements we have had in these past 4 days of being online, then there's
no doubt the list will be an unending one. But I know that most of you are eager to
know our accomplishments, and so I have decided to give you all a quick snap of the
numerous accomplishments we have had in the past 4 amazing days.

I launched AvatarSurf with one intention; to keep it as long as possible, and give
every individual of this industry an nice chance to make money. When I launched
AvatarSurf, I was expecting that only a few members would be joining and investing
due to the coming Christmas eve, but contrary to all my expectations, AvatarSurf
became a hit just with 4 days. We have over 425 members joined till date, which
averages out to 100 sign-ups a day. What is even more shocking is that, I was
actually stunned to see the deposit growth of AvatarSurf. Can you believe that a
total of $75,000 was invested altogether during these past 4 days? Yeah, that's
right. I didn't even imagine such a stupendous growth in my wildest dreams. I really
feel glad that the experienced individuals of this industry have already spotted the
huge potential of AvatarSurf.

With such a high growth rate, I wouldn't be surprised to see AvatarSurf becoming the
top program of this industry within a couple of months. Well, it won't happen if
only I do my best. It will require your constant support and participation. But that
doesn't mean that I'm asking anyone to re-invest your money back into AvatarSurf,
after you get paid, like most of the other admins do. It's up to your discretion
whether you should invest, re-invest or not. What I meant by participation and
support is, promote AvatarSurf to the best as you can, and let everyone know that a
new infant has taken birth in this industry, the next Surf giant.

Promote AvatarSurf as much as you can, and vote for it on every monitor, after you
receive your payments. When you hear that particular sentence, that is, to vote for
AvatarSurf on every monitor, you will think that it is one heck of a job. But I have
found out a way, to make that task which obviously seems to be a little difficult
one, a lot easy. Here comes MaxiVote, the solution to your voting problems. With
MaxiVote, you can vote for AvatarSurf on every monitor, with just one click. You can
find the MaxiVote logo in the Ratings page of AvatarSurf's website. All you need to
do is, click on that logo, fill in the required details asked, and submit the form.
Your one heck of a job, oh sorry, your most simple job, is completed. It's as simple
as that. Mission Accomplished!

Besides voting, please do post your payment proofs in the threads created for
AvatarSurf, in the main forums, especially in MoneyMakerGroup forum. You can find me
active in the AvatarSurf thread in MoneyMakerGroup forum almost all the time, so if
you find time, do join that forum, and take part in the discussions being carried
out there. We are having a lot of fun there.

By the way, the top blogger of this industry, Paul, has published a detailed review
of AvatarSurf in his blog, Money-News-Online.com, the link to which is,
http://money-news-online.com/blog/2010/11/23/23112010-avatarsurf-review-and-daily-news-from-the-industry/
. For those who are still unaware of how AvatarSurf works, I believe the mentioned
review will give you a very idea of AvatarSurf.

I guess that's all for now. Keep in mind that the success of AvatarSurf, is your
success.

Surf all your way to success with AvatarSurf.

John Williams
AvatarSurf Admin

Just to reaffirm those who have doubts about CherryShares' status, it is currently back to Paying, and most, if not all, LibertyReserve withdrawals have been processed. If you're one of the few who have not received your LibertyReserve payout, which is a rare case, I think you should cancel the withdrawal and re-request it. If you have invested with AlertPay anytime along your investment, you can request your payout to AlertPay. Truth to be told, Alertpay payouts appear to be processed almost instantly, whereas LibertyReserve would take a little longer. I am unsure whether this is still the case because most of my readers have received their payouts. Just to be sure, if you haven't received your payout, please let me know and I will look into it.

OilStructure is undoubtedly a scam now, as the program has been moved offline a few hours ago. I tried to log on with a proxy server but to no avail. It was clearly not just for maintenance purposed whatsoever because the admin has not announced in advance regarding this situation. Even though there are reports of OilStructure's LibertyReserve account being hacked, those reports are far and between. It is unfortunate, but as in every game, there's always a winner and a loser. Those of you who joined early would've made a nice profit already by now.

Some members reported that they were not able to get onto SWProfits, but I have not had any problems logging in today from my end. Perhaps it has something to do with the server, but there is nothing to be worried about thus far. In fact, the admin wished the members Happy Thanksgiving yesterday for those who observe the holiday.

Tomorrow will be a review day for AvatarSurf, which will be published around evening. It will be pretty interesting as I find the program has quite a bit to offer.

I'll see you tomorrow! :)

5 comments:

  1. Stupid OilStructure..There's a bright future for them and yet they wasted it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly.. I was hoping they could last just a bit longer so that everyone can at least recoup their principal. Nonetheless, it stayed for a while, and I believe those who joined early would've recuperated their principal already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure Cody? I think many are still not in profit. Especially those in Stage A.

    The plans sounded reasonable and sustainable! Why did they collapse????

    I don't get it!!!

    Do you think OS is related to Avfinance? Both collapsed about the same time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Anonymous,

    Yes, OS is officially down and out. It'll not be another spectacular display for OS as CS has orchestrated for the past few days.

    I don't understand as well, perhaps it's just time for them to "move on", perhaps coming up with another site soon.

    No, I don't think OS is related to AVFinance, simply because both were doing pretty well.

    nonetheless, I do not have proof to prove otherwise, so there's definitely a possibility there..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm.. You're right..I sure hope if OS is related to AV, they will use the money combined to build a super GeniusFunds that will last forever


    That'll be superb, to say the least eh?

    ReplyDelete