Wednesday, November 24, 2010

24 Nov 2010 - Wazzup

Hi guys! Welcome back to Wazzup: How are you doing, HYIP?

Tomorrow will be Thanksgiving, and I believe many of you guys will share this precious moment with your loved ones. As such, I think admins deserve a rest as well, which could translate to a slower day tomorrow. Nonetheless, I will try to get back here and post if I find any groundbreaking news in the industry.

First up, Flamanta appears to have problems with their AlertPay system, as the admin has posted that all AlertPay payments/deposits/transactions have been suspended in order to mediate the problem. The admin does not specifically state the reason, other than attributing it to "account glitch", which gives investors the fleeting impression that Flamanta could be having problems with verification. Verification issues, especially in the HYIP business, have been relatively prevalent recently, partly due to AlertPay's heightened security in stopping HYIP admins from scamming.
Here's the news from the site:
We temporary suspend all transactions with AlertPay payment system due to account glitch.
Together with the administration of the payment processor very soon we will resume the work of our account and continue accepting deposits and making withdrawals.
There is no reason for concern: probably problems were caused by the incorrect work of Alert Pay system itself.

I've recently encountered a new short-term program called CosmosFunds. In my view, this program poses many red flags that simply make me feel compelled to warn you. DO NOT INVEST THERE. The admin appears to be a predator who had managed a similar program as well, which closed down a day prior to completing its first cycle. The common factors: both sites advertise aggressively from the get-go on all major forums and monitoring sites; both sites have great designs with highly attractive, not to mention unsustainable, returns; and some members have found solid ground to prove that the admin is the same scammer. Therefore, regardless of how the admin tries to clean his name, I think this one's condemned to fail.

I've joined another new autosurf today called AvatarSurf, and I think somehow the industry is making a comeback in that sub-section. Autosurf has been deemed "dead" for many investors, and yet to see surf sites like AvatarSurf could prove that we're going to see a comeback. Nonetheless, whether or not that really happens remains to be seen. All I know is that AvatarSurf is hitting the right niche(especially investors who loved Avatar the movie :p lol) and it has Gotenks script and Koddos hosting. Gotenks, if you're unfamiliar with it, is one of my favorite scripts because, for one, it looks good and it works. The script itself is fairly secured, which translates to lower risks of being hacked. Besides, this program's based on Avatar: What could go wrong? Lol..

Here's a preview of the program:

AvatarSurf
Banner design
Home Page
Member Area

Another program I joined, which is a somewhat mid-term program, is called TopArb. It appears the program is based on the evergreen betting arbitrage model, which was made popular by GoldNuggetInvest. The site itself has attractive designs, and quite a few plans as well. For now, however, you can only invest in Plan A, which pays 9.5% per week for 24 weeks, with the minimum starting at $50. I will prepare a review of this program in a few days' time, so we can share our views on the program. Before that happens, however, here's a sneak peak of the program:

Banner design
Member Area

I think that concludes our post for today, I'll see you soon! :)

Have a good Thanksgiving folks!



7 comments:

  1. AvatarSurf is actually a manual surf - rather than an autosurf. Payouts very fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you anything about recent oilsttructure.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi T, you are absolutely right about the manual surf. I will revise that in my review. Thank you

    @Anonymous, yes, I think OS is going down. Please do not invest there any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God dang...I just put in another $500! ARGH! When will all these scam business end???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, I think it's all part of the game my friend.. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could anyone run an honest program? Is it really that hard?

    I should try someday...hahaha..

    ReplyDelete