Tuesday, December 1, 2009

30 November 2009 - AdsExtreme

Hi guys! Today I just joined a new program called AdsExtreme..i think this one has a lot of potential and if I'm not wrong, it will be huge.. The program seems very similar to PAC, as in the program design and all. but I would not speculate about who's the admin right now.

I've just sent some questions over to the admin, and hopefully I'll get the answers back as soon as possible.

Just some news to update you guys:

Today I received my payment from Cashtanker again..They're paying like clockwork, and I plan to write a review on it this weekend or something..

I requested my weekly payment from Geniusfunds, and guess what? It was another instant withdrawal! A great 5-star program that's been paying me regularly, and I'm almost breaking even already..I would highly recommend this program to all newbies..Or even seasoned investors as well.

WTAInvestment is officially a scam now, which came around the same time IMR stopped paying. Many are speculating that WTAInvestment was piggybacking on iMR, which meant the money from WTAInvestment were invested into IMR, and the admin of WTA earned a small amount from the referral commission. This theory makes a lot of sense, because I know some other programs that are doing this as well. Probably not something new in this HYIP industry, as was popularly demonstrated by Gertrudia, admin of Flipreturn, before she decided to move all the funds into Lmtmm, and which scammed in the end, of course. The end of another 12% daily program..

Anyways, I'm contemplating whether you guys have any programs that you want me to review? I have not ran into any good programs that are worth reviewing recently, except for RichAlien (review here), WiredMoney and AdsExtreme. I assume most of you are aware that now's probably not the best season to start a new investment, so if I am carefully handpicking the sites that I wish to review, and those that I think deserve to be promoted shall be reviewed on my program.

Therefore, if you have any programs that you wish to see reviewed here, you can always write a comment on my shoutout box on the right hand corner, as I seldom check the comments on my posts, and it's getting a little hard to keep track of my blog comments..

Today, sad to say, won't be any reviews as well. However, I've decided to offer RCBs from now on!

Here are the offers:


Those offers will be the only ones right now, but I will add some more as soon as possible.

Steps to request RCB:

1) Write an email to me at safemoneyinvest@gmail.com, or you can pm me at MMG, my username is killz23 to confirm
2) Make sure you sign up under me by clicking on the link and confirming you're signed up under the correct person (If you don't get it right, sorry :p)
3) Pm me again after you've made your deposit.
4) Payment will be processed AFTER I've received my referral commission, which wouldn't take too long I suppose.


Payment Processors accepted for RCBs:

Alertpay, Strictpay, and Liberty Reserve.

Ok that's all for today, and I'll see you tomorrow on my blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment