Sunday, June 13, 2010

12 June 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

InvestiHeaven sent out a newsletter expressing the admin's disappointment with GSMonitor's decision to move them to Problem status. Apparently, from what I could understand from the newsletter, GSMonitor claimed that they didn't receive their latest payout, which justified their decision. However, upon further investigation, the admin of InvestiHeaven found out that GSMonitor didn't request the payout from their cash balance, which explains the purported non-payment. As of this writing, InvestiHeaven is still Paying on my blog. In fact, the admin of InvestiHeaven is, and has always been, very active on various forums, so you can contact him if you wish to know more via the Private Message option. Here are the details from the newsletter:

Dear members,
I can't believe how much irresponsible and stupid a monitor can be. I just received an e-mail from GSMonitor that he changed InvestiHeaven program status to "Problem" on his monitor because he deposited $50 to the 10% daily for 12 days plan and received only $50 instead of $60. I immediately checked his account after I received his e-mail and guess what I found out? He still has $10 in his account balance which he didn't even request as a cashout! So how the hell does he expect to get paid $60 if he hasn't yet requested a withdrawal of his other $10?! Not only did GSMonitor change the status of InvestiHeaven on his monitor to "Problem", but he also wrote me in the e-mail that he is not going to reinvest. So did he do this deliberately and didn't ask for withdrawal just as an excuse for not reinvesting? Was this act planned by him from the beginning? Has GSMontior become a scammer? We will see and have the answers soon!
I am waiting for his reply, and if he doesn't apologize for what he did and change InvestiHeaven status back to PAYING asap AND reinvests like every other monitor always do, I will have to remove his monitor from the website plus he will have a very bad reputation in the HYIP industry from now on. Enough is enough.
Back to business, Austin (ExtremeSurfs) owner has just sent me interview questions and my interview with him will be published on his blog today. I will let you know the link once it's published.
Regards,
DanB




I joined 2 new programs today that seem promising enough for me to introduce to you guys today. The first one's called ProfitChill, which was just launched today and already has a sticky thread on MoneyMakerGroup (this means the admin paid for the premium thread on MMG). This one's a short-term, high ROI program, as the plans range from 108% after 3 days to 200% after 15 days. Only LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney are accepted at the moment, which is a big drawback for any program. Nonetheless, the early birds get the worms, so get in quick if you like this one. Expect a review from me in a few days' time :D

Money-Tree -- Money Can Grown On You


The other's called MoneyTree, which looks somewhat similar to a program called HytFund. The big tree on the front page reminds me of HytFund for some reason, and while I'm unsure whether or not these 2 programs are related, I'd still like to introduce this short-term high ROI program to you today. The plans offered are 109% after 3 days, 132% after 8 days and 180% after 16 days. The site accepts LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and AlertPay. Look forward to a review on this one soon as well :D

Unfortunately I have to move TopFinancial, one of my best programs since last year, to Paying Selectively right now. Apparently there have been some complaints about selective payments on forums, and upon further investigation, it appears that only monitors and small payouts are being processed. As much as I would like to think otherwise, the industry is on the verge of collapse, with more and more so-called "big" programs closing down. Admittedly, many admins have decided that it's a good time to "retire" and enjoy the money they've scammed. For TopFinancial, the recent introduction of short-term plans was definitely launched to ring in more funds. I was blinded by their unblemished paying record for the past 8 months, which explains why I thought they would be different. Many even claimed that GeniusFunds and TopFinancial are managed by the same team of admins. If so, wouldn't TopFinancial be able to last longer using funds from Genius? I don't know, but as far as I'm concerned, and for my readers' welfare, I'm moving them to Paying Selectively for now.

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment