Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15 June 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News: Warning

Today's news and updates:

A recent newsletter from InvestiHeaven simply gave away signs that the program's collapsing. Yes, InvestiHeaven is collapsing, very possibly within the next 5 - 10 days. I think most of you won't be surprised, but from experience, a healthy program with a strong investor base will not consider adding any new plans. If it's doing great as it is, why bother creating more trouble for yourself and the investors as they'll have to familiarize themselves with the new plans? Besides, the admin recently commented on the supposed "strong support" from members following his newsletter to encourage them to reinvest. This is clearly a lie. We are not 5-year-old kids; investors don't simply reinvest all their profits based on a simple, short newsletter from the admin encouraging them to do so. In fact, I think most investors would stay away after seeing the admin carrying out such a lowly strategy.

Anyway, I would recommend against investing in this program, or the new 25% daily for 5 days plan, because I do not think this is a good sign. Here are the details of the latest plan:

Dear members,
Many members have recently sent me emails asking me if I can add one more plan to InvestiHeaven, a shorter one and more attractive to make InvestiHeaven even more popular among investors. I thought carefully about it and decided to add it it's now active and enabled. So from now on every member can invest in the new plan, 25% daily for 5 days, where he can request a cashout of his earnings daily so after 5 days he gets total 125% return on his investment. I know investors like short plans with a high ROI and therefore I am offering this plan to everyone from now on. Please notice that the maximum deposit amount for this plan is $2000 just like the other plans.
Oh and by the way, please don't forget to post your payment proofs on the forums after you get paid everyday:
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Investiheaven-Investihe-t348856.html
http://money-news-online.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=132
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r294587-.html
http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=99971
Ok I guess that's all for now.
Regards,
DanB

Airline Finance, one of the newer programs I introduced on my blog, sent out a newsletter today with a few objectives in mind: 1) introduce members to the program's latest reviews 2) encourage members to post payment proofs 3) encourage members to reinvest. Basically, the admin made clear, concise points in the newsletter with emphasis on the above-mentioned objectives in mind. I think this one's going the right direction after just several days online, and the admin's doing a good job keeping the members posted on the site's latest updates. One thing I'd like to note here is the admin unabashedly admitted that he's an experienced and professional admin, which means he has managed other programs before. And while there's no concrete proof to disprove him, I think most members have come to recognize that many programs are managed by the same admin. This admin doesn't shy away; instead, he takes the bull by the horn. A brave trait, but it doesn't make this admin any better than those scammers out there. Nonetheless, I am willing to give him a chance to prove his worth. Here is the newsletter:

Good afternoon Cody.
This is James, your captain speaking, with your latest newsletter.
Thank you to everyone that has responded so positively to my previous newsletter. I am seeing lots of payment posts in the forums. Please keep up your support guys, each single post really does help :)
If you haven't posted yet then please do start posting your payment proofs on forums!
We were reviewed on 2 of the biggest HYIP investment blogs yesterday. (Links provided at the end of this email). I have one contradiction to the MoneyNewsOnline Review. He describes us as a short term game. I understand why he said this because of the current climate, however, I believe he is incorrect. We can and we WILL sustain Airline Finance into the LONG TERM. I will give more details of our long term plans in the next newsletter. Just know that we are not going anywhere!
We also have a review coming up in a few days on one of the biggest Russian investment blogs!
I have also been contacted by a further 2 admins of 2 different investment blogs that want to Review us and Interview me personally! This is very exciting indeed.
Airline Finance is creating a very large buzz and gaining a lot of interest from across the globe!
Please continue to support us and tell your friends about us.
Re-investing some of your profits will help us also. We expect to last much longer than these other short term programs around. I will give more details about our LONG TERM plans and how we are protecting ourselves from H&R's in the next newsletter. Something that's also worth mentioning is that I am an extremely experienced and professional Admin and I can handle any situation in a swift manner, a quality that will allow me to sustain this program into a long term program.
Here are those review links I promised you:
MoneyNewsOnline Review: http://money-news-online.com/blog/2010/06/13/13062010-airlinefinance-review-and-other-news/
ExtremeSurfs Review: http://extremesurfs.com/blog/2010/06/14/06142010-airline-finance-review-and-other-news/
Best Regards
James Hempington
~Airline Finance Admin

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment