Sunday, June 6, 2010

5 Jun 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

Apparently InvestiHeaven experienced a short downtime today due to Ddos attacks. Nonetheless, the admin managed to contact HushHosting just in time to mitigate the attack, which explains why almost no one realized the attack happened at all. The admin sent out a newsletter today explaining the situation. He also took the opportunity to mention that InvestiHeaven is reaching 1000 members soon with deposits exceeding $85k. I personally think that's not the real statistic, but I'm happy to receive my daily payouts. So whether or not the statistics are real does not really concern me; as long as they pay, I'm happy :D Here are the details:

Dear members,
I am happy to inform you that HushHosting successfully migrated a heavy DDOS attack on InvestiHeaven in a matter of minutes. It looks like many admins see InvestiHeaven as a threat to their business and are jealous with the huge potential the program has. I would like to thank HushHosting for an extremely fast DDOS migration. I am very satisfied with the speedy support and service they provide me with.
Oh and by the way, it looks like we are going to reach 1000 members soon! And we have just surpassed $85k in deposits as well! It is great to see members promoting InvestiHeaven and voting on the monitors and I am very happy with the very high level of support, especially because the first cycle hasn't even completed yet. Just imagine how enormous the members' support is going to be in the future. WooHoo!!! :D
Regards,
DanB


Besides, the admin also announced on the site that effective immediately, the minimum cash out amount is increased to $3 from $1 due to many members requesting payouts between $1 and $3. As these payouts are manually processed, the admin is overwhelmed with such payments, which warrants the new rule. Here are the details:

I have just increased the minimum cashout amount from $1 to $3. This is due to a lot of members abusing the system with hundreds of cashout requests between $1 to $3 and since I am processing all payments manually, these very small cashout requests slow down my processing of all the payments and therefore I had to increase it to $3. I hope its totally understandable and this way it will be easier for me to process all the pending withdrawals faster.
Seems like today's a really quiet day in the industry, and add to that I haven't been able to join as many programs as I would like (part of my diversification plan) due to the recent inundation of scams in the industry -- I take a long time looking at a program before determining whether or not it's worth investing in the program.

Nonetheless, tomorrow I will review InvestiHeaven, so please look forward to it!

That's all for today folks! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment