Thursday, June 3, 2010

3 Jun 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

Unfortunately, as predicted, TruEarn has been moved to Not Paying status tonight on my blog because I received several complaints from my readers that they have not been paid. I forewarned on my blog that referral contests coupled with cash flow problems would bring the program down in a matter of weeks, or even days. And true to form, this program stopped paying today. While I do appreciate the fact that there are some members who lost with this one, I hope most of you made a profit while this one lasted because I think for a short-term high ROI program to last over 60+ days with almost no hiccup whatsoever is an overwhelmingly impressive feat. The admin did what he could, and was transparent with the members. I will definitely try to seek this admin out in the future and let you guys know if and when this does happen. I suspect the admin won't be sitting idle for too long! However, please do not invest there any longer because this one's down and out!

Apparently there has been some problems with IncoForex, with the site down at the moment. I suspected that AtoxFinance was related to IncoForex due to several reasons that I will post in a few days' time, and with the collapse of AtoxFinance recently, I think that confirms my theory. Anyway, I don't think IncoForex will recover from this anymore, which has been the case in this industry for far too long. Please do not invest there any longer guys!

InvestiHeaven successfully overcame the Ddos attacks yesterday, and the program's back to running with full force ahead. I received my payout within minutes after requesting, and I hope this one will continue the strong performance for weeks to come. I will review this site in a few more days if and when I gain a better understanding of how the program works.

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more daily news from the industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment