Monday, June 14, 2010

14 June 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

InvestiHeaven seems to have resolved the conflict with a monitor over payment problems, and the monitor has also moved InvestiHeaven back to Paying status. The admin seems to be really excited about the news, and announced it immediately upon reaching an agreement with the monitor. Later today, the admin sent out another newsletter thanking the members for their huge support as he noted that large sums of deposits flowed into the program following his latest newsletter urging members to reinvest. In my opinion, every investor has the ability to think rationally, and that if there's anything I've learned from these past few months, it's that members are not easily swayed by a newsletter. It takes a lot of effort and solid actions for members to really pour in that much of faith into a single program. Anyway, here are the details of the newsletter:

Dear members,
I am happy to report that the issue I had with GSMonitor today has been solved and I have just added back his monitor to the website. He changed InvestiHeaven status back to PAYING and also reinvested like all the other monitors so everything is ok with him now.
Regards,
DanB

Dear members,
After I sent yesterday's newsletter many members decided to stick with InvestiHeaven and reinvested full amounts and I am very excited and grateful about it. Thank you everyone for believing in the great potential of InvestiHeaven and more thank you for giving me the opportunity to show you how can I provide you with this opportunity and service. With the industry collapsing apart, and the crisis in the HYIP industry, everyone can notice the differences between InvestiHeaven and all the other programs out there. I really hope that by working together (TEAMWORK) everyday, we will manage to make InvestiHeaven the most popular and profitable program out there and even more important, we will be able to keep InvestiHeaven sustainable for the long haul and AT LEAST make it last longer than last year's most successful program, InvestiMates, which lasted 77 days. We still have a very long way to go and hopefully the members' support will become even stronger in the future.
To those who haven't yet read my interviews with Austin and Paul, here are the links again. I highly recommend everyone to read it and if you have any further questions, feel free to contact me whenever you want.
My Interview with Paul : http://money-news-online.com/blog/2010/06/02/02062010-interview-with-the-admin-of-investiheaven
My Interview with Austin : http://extremesurfs.com/blog/2010/06/13/06132010-interview-with-the-admin-of-investiheaven
With Warmest Regards,
DanB

It's been a slow day for me and the industry, and I have no other news from the current programs I'm monitoring. Nonetheless, I'm working on improving my site, which will take place(hopefully) over the next few months. If there's any specific functions or features that you'd like to see added, please do not hesitate to email me! There's an email button on the right hand sidebar, so just click on it and let me know a piece of your mind :D

I end today's post with a funny quote from a friend of mine, "A girl with a boyfriend is like a goalpost with a goalkeeper -- but that doesn't mean you can't score" That's epic, and I think it's applicable in other aspects of life too, if you take away the analogy :p Lols! Hope you had fun reading my today's really short post. I'll see you tomorrow with a brand new review!


No comments:

Post a Comment