Thursday, June 10, 2010

9 June 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

PrimaryFunds, a relatively new short-term high ROI program that I introduced on my blog several days ago, will be reaching the maturity of its first cycle tomorrow, and the admin already sent out a newsletter informing, and reminding, the members of the good news. The program pays 135% after 7 days, a somewhat familiar plan that was offered by a similarly designed program few months ago called ProsperityWallet. I'm not sure whether or not these 2 sites are linked, but I'd like to see PrimaryFunds emulate the success of ProsperityWallet. Here are the details:

Hello dear Primary-Funds member, here is admin from Primary-Funds, Brandon.
I'm glad that you are one of great Primary-Funds members.
We are couple days away from first deposit withdraws.
I hope you will enjoy it!
Primary-Funds.com
Regards, Brandon.


In response to popular demand, ForexNetClub has uploaded their foRex trading results for the month of April and January on their Due Diligence section that's now available for download. With the demise of many giants recently, many investors have shifted their investments here as part of their plan to minimize risk and as part of their diversification plan. Here are the details:

Dear SafeMoneyInvest
We want to inform you that because of requests about our FX trading we have uploaded some of our trading results for January and April, 2010. You may view them on due diligence section or if you follow the links:
January 2010
http://forexnetclub.net/docs/April2010.pdf
Arpil 2010
http://forexnetclub.net/docs/April2010.pdf
Do not hesitate to contact us with any question you might have.
ForexNetClub Ltd. Support Department
- Phone: +44.20.3286.0156 | +1.347.632.1735
- Live Chat
- E-mail: support@forexnetclub.net


Unfortunately, I have to move GoldWayMoney to Problem status as of this writing due to numerous complaints of non-payment from my readers. This program is just a short-term game, and with these complaints flooding my mailbox, I think this marks the end for this one already. Please do not invest there any longer.

Today has been a relatively quiet day in the industry, therefore, I'll leave you all here and I'll post more updates tomorrow. See you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment