Wednesday, June 9, 2010

8 June 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

Unfortunately, RichWorld is moved to Problem status on my blog due to a number of complaints from my readers with selective payments. As such, I looked further into the issue in various forums, and noticed that many others are not being paid as well (besides several monitors and bloggers). I will not condone selective payouts, and judging from the removal of ChatBox and monitors on their rating page, I think this marks the end of RichWorld. Please do NOT invest there any longer!

InvestiHeaven has survived the first cycle of its 12-day expiry plan, as payouts have been successfully processed with no hiccups whatsoever. The admin took the opportunity to congratulate both the members and the site (himself, lol!) for doing a great job of keeping the site afloat for these 12 days. The admin reminds members to support the site by reinvesting and supporting the site on various forums and monitors. As part of the admin's strategy to keep the site a sustainable game, the maximum spend has been upped to $2000 from $1500, and this cap will be increased by $500 for each passing cycle. Here are the details:

Dear members,
It is with extreme happiness and excitement that I am informing you that InvestiHeaven has just surpassed $120k in deposits and has over 1150 members as the second cycle has just began today. The first payouts on expiry of the 144% after 12 days have already been processed and I am very glad that many members decided to stick with InvestiHeaven and reinvested bigger amounts back to the second cycle. The level of support so far has been awesome and I hope this will continue for many cycles to come.
I remind everyone that as part of my strategy to make InvestiHeaven sustainable for the long haul, I have just increased the maximum deposit amount to $2000 per plan. That means, that every member is allowed to make a deposit amount of UP to $2000 in the 144% after 12 days plan, and UP to $2000 in the 10% daily for 12 days plan (Total $4000). One member today tried to take advantage of the huge potential of InvestiHeaven and made 5 multiple deposits of $2000 each to the 144% after 12 days plan. Please note that I will NOT under any circumstances accept this behaviour and will NOT allow any discrimination between my members. A member who will try to cheat by depositing over $4000 total to InvestiHeaven will find his InvestiHeaven account deleted with all his money refunded, and will not be allowed to make an investment into InvestiHeaven. I hope I have made this point clear.
Please remember to always support InvestiHeaven by posting your payment proofs on these forums :
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Investiheaven-Investihe-t348856.html
http://money-news-online.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=132
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r294587-.html
http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=99971
Furthermore, please vote for InvestiHeaven on the monitors after everytime that you get paid and let all your friends know about it. If you are a blog/forum/monitor or other website owner, I will appreciate it if you promote InvestiHeaven on your website to increase its popularity and exposure even further to a wider audience of investors. It won't only help you to receive bigger amounts of referral commissions, but will ensure program's healthy growth rate and future success.
With Warmest Regards,
DanB

With regards to TopFinancial's latest status, let me reassure you that the program's doing well currently with no pending payouts whatsoever. The reason I mentioned this is because there has been a rumor being spread in the industry that TopFinancial's a sister site of GeniusFunds, and that the admins are preparing for a scam really soon. Some bloggers have been discussing publicly about the site's impending collapse, with no substantial proof to back their claims. Therefore, please do not listen to those naysayers. I do admit that these games collapse someday, but I am sure that TopFinancial will be a top program for 2010. In fact, I've personally invested over $1000 in this one. If you need some proof of my investment, please let me know via email and I can send you a copy of my screenshot.

Anyway, I joined another high ROI program called FastProfitStudio that was launched yesterday, which means you have a really good chance of making a quick profit. There are 3 plans available: 1-day plan, 2-day plan and 3-day plan. The returns range from 108% to 140%! Apparently there are some problems with LR deposits at the moment, but I think the admin is working hard on solving it at the moment. I faced the issue as well, but I think the admin just added another option that enables you to redeposit from your cash balance. You can check out the site and decide whether or not this program suits your investment goals.


That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment