Thursday, June 24, 2010

24 June 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

*First off, I'd like to apologize for the lack of update yesterday as I was feeling under the weather. Nonetheless, I'm now back posting again! :D

Today's news and updates:

Another giant collapses today, as I receive several emails regarding ForexNetClub's pending payments. With a beautifully designed website and custom script, most can see that this one's fully prepared to go the distance. However, with the current economic crisis, many simply do not want to participate in HYIPs as much as they would a year ago. As we all know, HYIPs are money games that need fresh funds in order to function and keep paying. A lack of fresh funds coming in as well as weak participation from members have pushed this one into the Scam folder. Please do not invest here any longer.

A low-profile short-term program, MoneyTree continues to perform exceedingly well. It seems this one has won itself a review, which I will publish later today. Usually I would not even look at websites that end with .biz, but I'm very impressed with its performance. I have much to say about MoneyTree, so please look forward to the review!

It seems that ProfitChill, a short-term program that I introduced on my blog several days ago but have yet to review, has stopped its instant payouts. Again, these signs confirm that the site's not paying already. Yet, some scam monitors still label this one as Paying, so I hope you guys won't be fooled. I'm moving this program to Not Paying status, so please do not invest there anymore!


That's all for today folks! I'll see you later with more news from the industry and review about MoneyTree!



No comments:

Post a Comment