Wednesday, June 16, 2010

16 June 2010 - Strategy for Summer

Hi guys! I think I'll just post a short "How-To" on investment strategies for this Summer.

While some of you are unaware of the ongoing trend in the HYIP industry, which I will(hopefully I can remember) elaborate further later, the rest are definitely packing their wallets and keeping their money for a better investment opportunities. I can't pinpoint the exact reason for this trend, but it's probably accurate to say that admins need money to have a good summer too -- family trips, boating trips and fishing trips need money.

Here's what I suggest you to start doing:

  1. Cash out 50% of your current investments
  2. With the recent collapse of IncoForex, AtoxFinance and the precarious TopFinancial, I think it's safe to say people are cashing out more than what they're putting in. I've talked to several of my close friends who are also investors like you and me, and they are starting to migrate to other investment opportunities such as, guess what, online poker. Lols! That's like moving from eating 10 cans of Pringles a day to drinking 5 cans of Coke per day -- no difference at all! But each to his own, I won't comment further on that.

    Anyway, my point is this is not an independent case. People are moving, and we need to be aware of that fact. But being aware is not enough; we need to adjust as well. That's why I'm recommending you to cash out 50% of your investments at the moment and wait until the scam weather is over (which should be around Summer time). After that, we should be seeing some better days. This is not a promise; merely an educated guess.

  3. Watch and learn
  4. For some of you seasoned investors, perhaps you could skip this step. But I would highly recommend that you follow suit.

    This tip literally means watch the industry trend for the moment and learn whatever you can from the industry. In the past, I set aside 3 months to just sit down and watch how the whole industry work. I didn't invest a single cent. In fact, I signed up for different programs, collect the newsletters and see how the admins interact with members. More likely than not, you will not need those newsletters to make you make better decisions in the future, but it'll definitely help a lot in determining certain patterns that could identify a certain admin. Most of the programs you see in the industry are actually run by experienced admins who have managed other HYIPs in the past as well. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the same admin is running 3 or 4 of your investment programs at the same time.

    By watching the industry, I mean more than just watching different programs; I want you to learn more about admins by chatting with them, and the investors around the industry. Some investors have insider information (I don't know where they get it from lols!) that could help you make a wiser decision. One such investor is Kevan, or better known as Alzander from Investment-Tracker. He's been a good friend and an honest monitor/admin who ran HydroFunds. I bet you could learn a lot just by having a short conversation with him.

    In a nutshell, just sit back, watch and enjoy the fun of being a passive investor -- learn about the industry and understand it like the back of your palm. This will definitely help in the long run.


    That's basically the 2 things that you should do for the moment. I will keep posting these short "How-To"s in the future in order to help you become a better HYIP investor.

    Ciao!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment