Thursday, June 17, 2010

17 June 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

MoneyTree, a short-term HYIP that I introduced on my blog few days ago sent out its first newsletter today with the admin sort of admiring the achievement the program has achieved over the past 8 days. As far as I'm concerned (as an investor), the program's been paying promptly with strong support from monitors on forums (in the form of payment proofs). The admin also mentioned that the website design had been overhauled to provide a more user-friendly interface. As I didn't join from day 1, I can't say whether or not that's true, but indeed, the website looks very attractive and easy to navigate as of this writing. Here are the details of the newsletter:


Dear Money-Tree Members,
It is a pleasure to send out our first newsletter.
As one of the youngest firms in this industry, we are very grateful for your willingness to include Money-Tree in your investment portfolio.
To meet expectations we will respond to your trust with a high level of service.
Since the launch 8 days ago, there have been several updates of the Money-Tree project, such as improvements to the website layout, which has been re-designed to be more user friendly for our members, more information in the content of our website and improvement of the ticketing support system.
We also like to inform our members that recently our program has been reviewed by Money-News-Online, the most respectable blog in this industry. The review has expressed both positive and negative points about Money-Tree and it would be a great idea for each of you to include the review as part of your due diligence.
We are very appreciative of every suggestion that we receive. We consider every idea coming from our members, some of which may become part of how we do business.
These comments and suggestions are important feedback because they help us provide the best service in the industry. So please take a moment to send your suggestions or comments through our ticket support system.
Let me again take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Money-Tree as your investment partner.
Yours sincerely,
Peter Russell
Money-Tree.biz Manager


AirlineFinance, another short-term that I recently included in my list of monitored programs is doing well with a little over $12,000 in deposits. As I've always noted, that number is usually provided as a gross number (instead of current active deposits). Nonetheless, the admin has indeed purchased several advertising banners on various forums, as noted in the newsletter. I will review this program in a few days, so remember to keep checking back for the review! One thing I don't buy is that the admin claimed that he rejected an investment sum of $10,000 from an independent investor for sustainability reasons. That's absurd! Because for an investment program to reject funds would be analogous to a hungry tiger rejecting a piece of red, juicy meat placed in front of it! Here are the details:

Hi Cody.
We now have almost $12,000 in active deposits! Great! But this is only the beginning! We will go a lot further! Trust me.
Early this morning I purchased Paid Stickys on talkgold, MMG, DTM, MNO as well as some Banners. Go and check :)
I have also added 10 more new monitors to our Ratings page! We now have a total of 20 Monitors!
Everything is going smoothly with the site, with no problems whatsoever. As you know we have a powerful DDOS protection and some excellent programmers.
I received some support tickets asking whether you can deposit more than once. Yes you can!
You can deposit as many times as you like. Even if you have a deposit active, you can still make another deposit on top of it. Your interests payments from the new deposit will work fine. Our script can handle many deposits at once with no problems :)
So if you have made a $10 test investment, just know that if you make a new deposit it will work fine.
I was asked by an investor if I would be interested in his $10,000 LR investment! I refused this investment! I am sticking to the maximum of $2,000 investment. Airline Finance will be sustained long term!

InvestiHeaven is trying to lure investors into depositing higher sums of money with the recent newsletter. On a professional level, I think it is simply unethical to let investors fall into traps that some scam artists set up from the start. In this case, the admin obviously wishes to use "instant payment" as a cover-up in order to trick investors into thinking the cash flow is still healthy. Another thing that raised my suspicion is the admin's claim that he will invest heavily in advertising the program. As far as I'm concerned, the admin made no indication that he wishes to purchase advertising or even promote his program in my blog. While I admit that my blog's still an infant compared to other well-known and well-established sites, I think advertising and publicity in any way possible is good for the program. Anyway, I have made my stand. If you still wish to invest, please do so at your own risk. Here are the details:

Dear members,
As you all probably noticed recently, InvestiHeaven is growing in an extremely fast pace and so does the amount of payouts. Therefore, I thought maybe it would be a great idea if I enable the instant payments feature for amounts below $500? This way I will be able to process all the rest payments much faster and also this may solve the long waiting time issue. What do you think? Please share your thoughts, opinions and suggestions with me regarding this matter and I will let you know my decision shortly.
Furthermore, I decided th expand the advertising campaign of InvestiHeaven to a wider audience of investors and will therefore purchase sticky threads of InvestiHeaven for 1 month on MMG, TG, DTM forums in the coming days. Also I was advised to purchase 728x90 static banner on TalkGold forum? What's your opinion? Feel free to contact me and let me know what you think.
Regards,
DanB


That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news from the industry!


No comments:

Post a Comment