Saturday, June 19, 2010

19 June 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

As predicted, more complaints came about InvestiHeaven's pending payments. In fact, the website has been down for over 24 hours now, which only confirms my suspicion. Therefore, I think my decision to move them to Not Paying status is justified. Please do not invest there any longer guys!

AirlineFinance seems to be on the fast track towards success, as the admin sends out another newsletter today informing of their latest advertising campaign, which involves advertising on a Russian forum along with several other smaller forums in the coming few days. In fact, the admin mentions that 3 more interviews will be published over the weekend. Some other pertinent information followed. Here are the details:

Hi Cody.
Our total deposits are now over $25,000! And we have 373 members! This is a good healthy growth and I ask you all to keep continuing to support Airline Finance by posting on the forums and re-investing with us.
We also have a new Paid Sticky on the biggest Russian HYIP forum mmgp.ru (Thank you to the Russian members for bringing this forum to my attention)
I have 3 interviews coming up over this weekend which I am looking forward to and I will send you the links as they are published.
I will also be buying some more Paid Stickys on some other forums over the next few days.
Let me clear up some confusion about referral commission:
It means you get paid to invite your friends to Airline Finance. When your friends join Airline Finance with your LINK then you will get 5% each time they deposit! You can find your Referral LINK on the 'Referral Links' page after you login to Airline Finance. It's as simple as copying and pasting the link to your friends.
Instant withdraws:
All withdraws are instant and automatic. There is a 99.9% chance it will work. In the extremely rare event it doesn't the system sends me an email and I pay it manually, within a few hours maximum.
That's all for today
Best Regards
James Hempington
~Airline Finance Admin

So far other programs have been paying promptly without any problems.

That's it for today folks! I'll post something different tomorrow as it's time again for SMI™ Talk. See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment