Wednesday, April 14, 2010

14 April 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News: Quick Update


Today's news:

Seems like Cashift is gone already as the admin notified the members this morning via newsletter that his referral contest did not manage to pull in much funds, and he has already refunded the latest deposits. Well, I'm sure many saw this coming, but what I didn't foresee myself is that the admin of Cashift is actually USDRoger himself! He ran several programs in the past, most notably was Investimates which paid 144% after 12 days and the program lasted for over 3 months if I'm not mistaken.

The admin, USDRoger's last program was Investomato, which didn't even complete its first cycle due to claims of "AlertPay account suspension". I received my refund from him, but many others didn't, and that eventually led to the program's downfall after just about 9 days online — the site was offering 144% after 12 days. Without a doubt, USDRoger is an experienced admin, and he has definitely gained a round of supportive investors who would join every single program he organizes. Nonetheless, there are always winners and losers in these games. The admin is asking the members now whether or not he should start another program.

If you guys agree, or disagree, please vote on the poll on my blog's left hand sidebar. I'll make sure the admin receives your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment