Saturday, April 3, 2010

2 April 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

Unfortunately I'm moving SotInvest to Paying Selectively tonight after a reader of mine complaint about pending payouts for the last 3 days. I've sent an email to the admin requesting explanation for the situation, but have yet to receive any response after 24 hours. This is a clear indication of the admin's reluctance to settle the matter, and I have no choice but to move them to Paying Selectively. A reader invested $1000 in one of the daily plans, but his payouts have been pending for the last 3 days. Each withdrawal was worth at least $200. The program is obviously a quick scam from the get-go, therefore I advise you guys to be more cautious from here on out.


As today's Good Friday in America, it has been another quiet day for the other programs that I'm currently monitoring. It saddens me to see the list shrinking as each month passes, but I believe this is just a transition period — we will definitely see the silver lining soon, if history is of any reference.


Today I received another payout from CherryShares, which is now online for over 200+ days! It's one of the longest paying sites out there right now, after the collapse of HYIP giants like GeniusFunds, NanoMoneyCorp and GoldNuggetInvest. It's pretty unbelievable that the site doesn't receive as much of a hype as a program of its quality deserves. Nonetheless, as a way of supporting a quality program, I'm offering 90% RCB for this program for this week only! If you invest more than $500, I'll throw in another $3 as bonus. This is coming out entirely out of my own pocket, and the reason I do so is I think many of you are still on the fence, thinking whether or not you should take the leap. Let me tell you this: You've invested in ProsperityWallet, you've invested in General-Income, you've even invested in RichAliens, and even though they seemed more profitable, yet in the end which of those programs is still paying regularly? So here's the little push you've always needed to get in :D


Another program that deserves a mention right now is OneDailyPro. The site is now over 100 days old, with no signs of slowing down. In fact the admin changed the template and banner designs recently in response to popular demand. I recall mentioning about the inferior quality of template and banners on my review, and it delights me to find the admin responding positively to that comment. A game, nonetheless, but a very, very well-done game indeed which I think will last for another round. Special bonus: 90% RCB!


Today I joined another low-mid ROI program called Atlant Investment, which will, if not already, make a name for itself in the industry. The script itself is customized to the admin's specifications, the plans are attractive and support..Well, I'm still waiting for a response from the admin regarding an interview with him, so I'll let that be for now. Nonetheless, I fully comprehend the site's growing popularity with investors, as the site's design is professionally crafted, looks fresh and seems to be a relatively safe place to invest your money. The plans offered range from 1.20% daily to 2.00% daily. Minimum to invest is only $20, so be rest assured you won't be paying a hefty price to get a head start into a good program.


Programs that paid me as usual today: Euronanoinvest, WhiteFund, XZFinance, OneDailyPro, and Affluent-Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment