Saturday, April 10, 2010

9 April 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

WealthyFunds processed another instant payout on LibertyReserve today. Despite what some others might claim, I think this program has what it takes to emulate, or even match, the success of HugMoney, which lasted for over 2 months with similarly planned payment offers. Currently I'm offering an 80% referral cashback promotion for this site! So please email me right after you invest so that you can claim your money :D

Today UmbaFund continues to pay right on time. No problems thus far, and this one gets an 80% referral cash back promotion from me as well. If there's anything to complaint about, the site only accepts LibertyReserve at the moment. But I don't think that'll hinder investors from jumping in, as many, myself included, think this could potentially be another high quality short-term high paying HYIP.

While most investors believe that we're past the scam season, I think it'll only be fair that I warn you guys of MoneyFlowCorp. Seems to me that the site is already having bad signs: admin not showing up on forums as often, no payment posts, and no correspondence from the admin regarding the site's current situation. From my experience, all this point to one thing and one thing only: the end is coming. So be careful, and I would advise against investing with MoneyFlowCorp right now.

4RealCash seems to be having another round of short-term cash flow problem. Well, it has been an intermittent event: This happened to the site before, and yet the admin came around and started payouts again few days ago, albeit only small amounts were paid out each day. The admin, John is known for running several surf sites concurrently, which explains why 4RealCash is able to sustain a payout of 2% daily for 100 days.


There are no news from other programs today, and I hope to see you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment