Thursday, April 15, 2010

15 April 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

TruEarn, a short-term high ROI HYIP today sent out a mass newsletter boasting the total deposit is fast approaching $130,000 with only $32,000+ in withdrawals. If the stats are anything to go by, then it could be that we're looking at a potential big time money-earner as TruEarn offers 116% after 4 days, 145% after 10 days and 210% after 20 days. The program's already 12 days online, so that would effectively mean the program has completed three cycles of the first plan and one cycle of the 2nd plan. This would be a crucial time to determine whether or not the program will last. Here's the latest newsletter from the admin:
I am very happy to share that True Earn has crossed 2400 members today.Well, let me give you all a quick look into the stats of TruEarn.com

Total Members : 2411
Total Deposits : $129,394.48
Total Withdrawn : $32,078.93

Refer your friends to our program with your referral link so that you can earn 5% commission from your referral’s deposit.
Also,Please vote for us each time after getting paid.And i'd be very happy if you could join our discussion forums :

DTM forum
http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=96119
GT forum
http://goldentalk.com/t44510.html
MMG forum
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/True-Earn-Truearncom-t343211.html
TG forum
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r288973-.html

Help us spread the words out that we are paying!

Best Wishes,

Scott

Remember NextGenProfits and NextGenMarket? It seems like Witold's been actively promoting his two sites at the moment. I'm not actively monitoring these two sites at the moment, but I just thought perhaps this time the admin will do something different. In the past, I've seen numerous programs that started another site when the first one faced a cash flow problem (InvestJoy, anyone?). I applaud the admin's effort in trying to revive and rejuvenate both sites, but truth to be told, I'd be apprehensive about these two programs at the moment. Nonetheless, I'll keep a close eye on these two sites to see whether there's a legitimate earning opportunity there. Here's the newsletter:
I would like to give a warm welcome to our newest members who joined NextGen Profits this week.
Many members from NextGen Market expressed their wish to transfer their shares from NextGen Market here on NextGen Profits, and to keep their NextGen Market accounts for advertising and marketing purpose, and of course for earning money. If you want to transfer your shares just contact us using nextgenmarket support desk.
I receive many support requests from people asking if NextGen Profits it's paying, and I would like to ask you after you get paid, to visit our ratings page : http://www.nextgenprofits.com/page_ratings.php and cast your vote on monitors.

I added on our main page, links to the most popular forums where NextGen Profits it's listed :
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Nextgen-Profits-Nextgen-t344062.html
http://topgoldforum.com/nextgenprofits-nextgenprofitscom-t3118.html
http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=96427
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r289315-.html
I will appreciate if you can take a visit and post your experiences with NextGen LTD ( both NextGen Profits and NextGen Market ).
To really see that NextGen LTD is paying, and it's paying great I invite you to check our latest cashouts screenshots posted on our traffic exchange program, NextGen Market :http://www.nextgenmarket.com/payment_proofs.php
We will bring many new features on NextGen Profits, first one being the autovoter system, similar to the system from NextGen Market. Using it you will be able to rate NextGen Profits just in seconds.
Witold,

With regards to the promotion that's ongoing on my blog, some readers asked several questions that I would like to address here:

Q. How many tag lines will be posted per day?

A: Only 1 tag line will be posted a day, and the tag line typically starts like this, "I can't believe SafeMoneyInvest...". I'll try to fool you guys, so please make sure, double check, triple check that the words match! :D

Q. When will the promotion end?

A: The promotion started last Sunday on the 11th and ends this Sunday on the 18th at midnight GMT -8. So hurry up!

Q. Why are you offering free money?

A: Simple! You guys helped me achieve the ranking my blog has today, and this is a small token of appreciation from me. Keep coming back guys, because there will be lots more promotion in the future!

Q. What if I only started posting your blog logo and signature on my forum profile today? It'll be several days short of qualifying for the $1 bonus.

A: Not to worry! Just keep my blog logo and signature there for as long as it takes to complete the requirement. (You need to keep it there for at least 5 days) I will pay you whenever you request it :D

Q. Do I need to subscribe in order to participate?

A: Well, although I would highly appreciate your subscribing to my blog, it is not a prerequisite to take part in this promotion. That doesn't stop you from subscribing though :p

Those are some of the more common questions I've received these few days. Well, keep sending in those questions and subscribe to my blog! The more you support, the more freebies everyone gets!

Programs that paid me today: EuroNanoInvest, UmbaFund, CherryShares, WhiteFund, OneDailyPro, BombStockTraders, YingYangInvestment and ManorTrust. That's it for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news from the industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment