Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6 April 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

Right off the bat, I don't recommend joining TridentVenture because this program is a total bull-cr*p. The admin is obviously a newbie at handling a site, as I have to keep reminding the admin regarding my pending payout. I would not suggest joining this program. Period.


4RealCash has resumed payouts again after a 1-week break. The admin previously announced in his newsletter that the money he invested in a short-term high roi program (presumably HugMoney) was gone along with the program. Nonetheless, it seems he has managed to make ends meet. The program's back on Paying status again, and I've received my 2 payouts instantly.


MoneyFlowCorp has taken the program to another level as the admin has just purchased a sticky thread on MMG. It seems the admin's really serious about getting his site out there, and after being about 12 days online, the program seems poised to continue for at least another cycle. Although I still wouldn't recommend joining the 15-day plan, I'm personally in the 5-day plan. Let's see how things progress from here. Let me remind you that MoneyFlowCorp pays 120% after 5 days, 150% after 10 days and 195% after 15 days. The program's now 12 days online with no hiccups, and I would like to see the admin keep up the good work.



Thanks for reading today's updates! See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment