Monday, April 5, 2010

5 April 2010 - XZFinance Review

EDIT April 6 2010: XZFinance has stopped paying already. I didn't receive my payout this morning, and this could very well mean the end of it.


Hi guys! It's been a while since I've last published a review hasn't it? Well, today I'd like to introduce a short-term high ROI program that is on its way towards claiming the title as one of the most successful short-term programs in the industry at the moment. If you have not heard of the name yet, it's called XZFinance. I've mentioned this program several times in my Wazzup™ Daily News section, but today's the official review of the program.

XZFinance is another advocate of a scriptless HYIP program, as this site doesn't have a script as well as a back office. In retrospect, some might consider this as a pro because if there's no back office, there's no space, or perhaps even the reason, for hackers to intrude. This, of course, translates to a more secured and reliable site. The design is simple and user-friendly; in fact, I think I've talked to the designer before. But I can't exactly recall his name..Nonetheless, it's not a customized design. I would estimate the cost to buy such a design to be around $150 to $200, which is the market price.

XZFinance started off offering only 2 payment plans, and they added another yesterday. The 3 payment plans on offer right now are:
  • 20% Daily for 7 Days
  • 160% After 7 Days
  • 140% After 4 Days
  • The minimum to invest in each plan is a mere $5, with caps set at $5,000 per plan.

    As you know, daily plans have been a major hit with investors this year. Most people, myself included, are aware now that any program might collapse any day, more so than we were 6 months ago. Therefore, a daily plan, which effectively reduces our loss by quite a margin should the program decide to scam prior to completing the cycle, is now one of the most welcomed plans in the industry. I myself invested in the daily plan for 2 simultaneous cycles, ie. investing several days right after my first deposit. My reasoning for doing that? I couldn't get myself to invest $200 in a program that I didn't know whether or not it could even last for 5 days for me to recuperate my principal. However, after 2-3 days being the company, somehow I had a deja vu that they would keep the momentum up for at least another cycle. Now I'm already at +$50, so everything from here on out will be pure profit. And I still have 5 more days to go.

    Some investors wrote me emails describing their concern for the newly introduced plan. Does this mean the site is facing cashflow problems?Is the site closing down soon?Should I reinvest? These are some of the questions I received today. My answer for you guys is I do not have a concrete answer because I do not have concrete proof to show whether or not they are having problems. As in all cases, most bloggers or monitors predict a site's actual financial health by making unbased, unproved predictions. In my years of experience, it is rare, but not unheard of, to see a program lasting well over a few months after introducing a new plan in addition to the current high-ROI plans on offer. However, those successful stories are few and far between. I may be wrong, and I really hope this site would prove me so.

    XZFinance started off with a hosting service provided by Dragonara. That was one of the primary reasons I chose to invest with them. That was the attraction point. If that wasn't enough to attract its own fan base, XZFinance decided to step up a notch by officially switching over to BlockDos a couple of days ago, which usually costs at least $1000 just for hosting, and another $1000 for the setup. But I would say that's money worth spending as it ensures both security of the site and the investors' peace of mind. BlockDos is arguably the best in its field at the moment, and I've had so many successful experience with sites that chose their service that I'm very happy—elated, actually— to see XZFinance choosing them as well. Total cost of installation: $2,000.

    Choice of payment processors accepted is open to LibertyReserve, StrictPay, SolidtrustPay, GlobalDigitalPay and PerfectMoney only at the moment— a huge let down for some investors who swear by AlertPay. I mean, look at XZFinance: It's hosted on BlockDos (something unprecedented for a short-term program), offers highly lucrative payment plans, pays on time without hiccups and as the site doesn't have a script, hacking is not an issue as well. If the site includes AlertPay as one of the options, XZFinance would be near flawless in terms of the site presentation and potential. Therefore, if the admin is reading this, I hope he/she will heed my advice and offer AlertPay in the near future. I'm really excited about the site's future growth already by just thinking about it!

    XZFinance offers 10% referral commission for each active referral you introduce to the program. As some of the readers are unfamiliar with such terms, I guess I'll just explain it once again. Referral commission is a bonus that a site pays to you for your service of recruiting people for the site. Eg. If you refer someone who invests $100 under you, XZFinance pays you $10 as a bonus for your contribution to the site.

    No SSL-encryption or Live Chat option available here, and that goes to prove another point that I've been advocating for some time: A good program doesn't need all the fancy stuff to succeed— it only takes a good admin, a good site and a good member base. In my opinion, if a site relies too heavily on such superficial offerings such as SSL-encryption (something which is entirely unnecessary in helping prolong a site's longevity), that just shows the admin's trying too hard. And that naturally translates to a short scam.

    The admin's decision to introduce the third plan is debatable, but I cannot deny the fact that XZFinance is one of the better quality programs out there right now. But be careful because I smell foul play in the coming days.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment