Sunday, April 25, 2010

24 April 2010 - SMI Talk™

Hi guys! Once again it's SMI's weekly edition of SMI Talk™, where I chat about my review of the past week, my strategy for the upcoming week, tips and tricks and various other HYIP-, and money-making, related topics.

This week has been a turbulent one for some investors, and I think in one way or another, this will carry on to have a ripple effect on several other programs as well. Nonetheless, things are looking positive with the launch of a couple programs, namely Hydro-Funds and MoneyMakers-Group, that I think will particularly make an impact in the industry.

Hydro-Funds is launched by a renowned admin of a monitoring site called Investment-Tracker.com. His name is Kevan, while most members know him by Alzander. If you've been a seasoned investor, I think perhaps you've heard of his name before. He's a good friend and a wise investor. I've sought for his advice when I first started out in the industry, and we've kept in contact ever since. In relation to other programs out there where the admins remain anonymous, Hydro-Funds seems like a breath of fresh air to our stalled industry. The payout is relatively low, and sustainable, paying a mere 7% per day for 18 days. That comes up to about 26% net profit in 18 days. Not bad actually, considering the fact that you're gaining sustainability at the expense of higher interests. And right now, sustainability is a big, if not the biggest, deal in the industry.

Another program that's launched by a renowned member of MoneyMakerGroup is StaunchFinances. The admin is Brent, whom some of you might know from 247Shack. The admin employs an interesting concept in running his program, one that you might not have heard of before. Here's the rundown of the idea:

Your deposit is split into 2 parts automatically when you invest, which are: 1) Daily payouts 2) Payout upon expiry.

50% of your initial deposit goes toward the daily payout, where you will receive 2.6% for 56 business days; the other 50% of your initial deposit will pay 120% after 6 days.

Brent was as honest as we can get in the industry. His last program, 247Shack was an autosurf which didn't run as smoothly as he wished for. Nonetheless, he tried to refund all those who weren't in profit, and I received a partial refund as well. Maybe some naysayers are saying, "He was just trying to get your trust so that you would invest more in his next program". In my opinion, there's always a risk involved in investments. We're engaging in high-yield investment programs; risk is everywhere in this industry. Therefore, when we have someone who shows he at least tries to be different from the crowd, that's a good sign. He could be inexperienced, but at least he has the heart to run an honest program. And an admin of that calibre definitely deserves my support. In the long run, everyone will benefit from it.

All right, moving on to the All-Star and Let-Down of the week.

*Drum rolls*

And the All-Star of the Week is:

MoneyMakers-Group

I think this one has a lot of potential, and this decidedly has put it on this week's spot of All-Star. Most likely won't be the longest-lasting program in the industry, but if you get in early, I see a lot of potential in making a decent profit for yourself.


Whereas the huge Let-Down of the Week is:

WaterInvestment

Despite a strong start in the first few months, WaterInvestment has finally followed the ranks of GeniusFunds, NanoMoneyCorp and GoldNuggetInvest. Just when we thought we could rely on a relatively new high-quality program like WaterInvestment, the admin decides it's time to close shop. I had really high hopes for this one even from the get-go, as WaterInvestment was one of the few that offered relatively high but sustainable interest rates, Ddos protection from BlockDos, dedicated server and a strong advertising campaign, which in turn attracted a large investor base, and that translates directly to more funds. Therefore, cash flow shouldn't be a problem for the site. But then, if cash flow is not a problem, what is?

I would blame it on the industry's climate right now, particularly loss of investor confidence in any program at the moment. Undoubtedly, GeniusFunds', and NanoMoneyCorp's, collapse, the Infallible's demise as I would call it back then, finally wrought on a frantic withdrawal fest amongst investors. As such, deposits dramatically decrease, and withdrawals soar at skyrocket speed. As we are well aware of by now, HYIPs are merely money games based solely on the flow of fresh funds into the program in order to pay off old investors.

Players to Watch:

Hydro-Funds, StaunchFinances, YingYangInvestment

As explained above, Hydro-Funds and StaunchFinances are managed by seasoned players of the industry itself, whereas YingYangInvestment offers something fresh, yet attractive enough to keep investors coming back for more. In my opinion, YingYangInvestment has the right strategy at the moment: slow and steady promotion, hiring services of only the top monitors (ones that bring in referrals and only charge a reasonable rate for their services), and a straightforward-no-bull-shit approach towards the game. Especially with the introduction of the new compounding option, I think many will definitely find interest in this relatively new program offering 1.2% daily forever for merely $10.

Strategy for the upcoming week:

I mentioned last week that I'm focusing more on short-term ones right now, as there are only a handful of long- and mid-term programs worth joining at the moment. Many high-quality" programs (ones that look as if they're here for the long haul) scam after just 2 or 3 weeks, depriving members of any actual opportunity to earn, essentially proving that they are just well-planned quick scams.

As I have confirmed that UmbaFund is having a cash flow problem right now, I've stopped investing in that program, and I advise you to do the same. Several new short-term programs have cropped up during the past week, however, and I am pretty confident they'll last for at least a round or two. The programs are MoneyMakersGroup, TruEarn (well it's not exactly new anymore as it's now about 2 weeks old), and Rags2Richness.

The admin of Cashift, Owen, or more commonly known as USDRoger or Roger of Investimates, rebuked the rumor that he owns MoneyMakersGroup, but I think this doesn't render the program any less outstanding than it already is. I'll prepare a review in a few days, and I really like what I see thus far in the program.

TruEarn has been online for over 2 weeks now, and I've received all my payouts within 3 hours. My last payout was yesterday, and it was processed in under an hour. Judging from the Alexa rank thus far, this program could have enough juice for another cycle. I'm already in profit, so I'm merely reinvesting my profits into the game. Short-term games are highly, highly risky, so you really have to be smart with your investment strategy. Try to recuperate your principal as soon as you can, and only play with your profits from then on to minimize your loss in case things go south. But try not to be a "hit-n-runner" though; which means invest for 1 cycle and move on to the next without reinvesting a single cent back. This only kills the program, and I can't believe so many people actually recommended this method. Yes it's true there are admins who scam after just 1 cycle, but i do know a few who want to let everyone have a fair chance of earning. I assure you that if you follow my blog, I'll let you be the first to know which program to invest and who are you investing with.

Rags2Richness is another good quality program you should consider adding to your portfolio, especially now that they have a short-term plan in place to further promote the program. The plan is called "Super Plan" and it offers 14% daily for 10 days, essentially raking in 40% net profit in 10 days. Note that the maximum you can invest is only $300, and this offer ends this month.
**If you invest under me right now, I'm offering 85% referral cash back as a gesture of goodwill and confidence in the program**

Following the huge success in my last promotion, I am considering adding another promotion soon. What do you guys think?

And SafeMoneyInvest is finally moving to a new domain with a whole new template and monitoring page finally in place! The move is currently underway, but you shouldn't have problem accessing my blog at BlogSpot as of this writing. Nonetheless, the new domain is http://safemoneyinvest.com and http://safe-money-invest.com. You can get to my new site regardless of which URL you type in, hopefully you can find your way to my new site without a problem.

Well thank you for reading guys! I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment