Monday, April 5, 2010

4 April 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

XZFinance announced a new plan today: 140% after 4 days. You can invest from as little as $5, and this one caps at $5,000. Let me remind you that XZFinance offers 20% daily for 7 days and 160% after 7 days as well. They accept LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney. A recent upgrade from Dragonara to BlockDos as their hosting provider has definitely helped in boosting their status in the industry. Is it possible we're looking at another short-term HYIP Giant here?


MoneyFlowCorp paid me on expiry today for its first plan, 120% after 5 days. The response from members on forums is a mix of both skepticism and enthusiasm. Nonetheless, I think I will reinvest in the 5-day plan for another cycle. The admin has been really supportive on forums, and I think that will definitely ring in some approving support from the members.


TridentVenture paid me for the 2nd day but not without any hitches though. The first day's payout was processed manually, and today's payout was a tad easier, but not without asking the admin on forum. It seems the admin's processing most payouts manually now, as there seems to be some issues with the script. As always, I would observe a little while more before recommending it to you guys. Nonetheless, expect a review from me in a few days, as then I'll be able to assess the program more thoroughly.



Thanks for reading and see you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment