Sunday, April 4, 2010

4 April 2010 - SMI Talk™

Hi guys! Welcome to the third week of SMI Talk™, where I discuss about my last week's investment portfolio, my investment strategy for the coming week, an overview/summary of the week and many more personal tips and tricks! Usually I try to post this on every Friday, but things keep cropping up..But I promise I'll make it for next Friday :D

Without further ado, let's move on to this week's Top Performers and the Going-Unders:

Top Performer of the week: EuronanoInvest

My investment: $250

Without a doubt, this program is sitting comfortably at its top spot as the up-and-coming superstar in the HYIP industry. While the past month has witnessed the collapse of many other programs, including Dragadox, a low-roi HYIP that was launched around the same time period as EuroNanoInvest. I made many comparisons to the two programs in the past for various reasons, and I couldn't resist the temptation for the simple fact that both programs were very similar! (Both used Dragonara, offered relatively similar payment plans, albeit Dragadox was offering slightly higher ROI etc.) However, it couldn't have been more different — Dragadox had bit the dust while Euronanoinvest is still here paying consistently day after day. I don't discount the fact that it could be a game (actually, there's a higher chance of winning the jackpot than finding a legitimate investment program in the HYIP industry..lol), but this has proven to be a very professionally prepared and executed game. Kudos admin!

Runner Up: TopFinancial

My investment: $1,300

TopFinancial is dubbed the next GeniusFunds by many, and for good reasons. The site has been up and kicking since mid-year of 2009. That's about 160 days online already! No complaints whatsoever regarding any aspects of the program. In fact, I've heard nothing short of compliments for the fast payouts and impeccable service provided. It's an enjoyable and virtually frustration-free experience for me as I log into my account daily and withdraw my profits without any problem each day. I've increased my investment to $1300 recently, with plans to increase a little bit more in the near future as well. As a show of support, I'm now offering 80% Referral Cash Back for this program. *This offer lasts until Friday, 9th of April 2010 only*

Game to Watch: XZFinance

My investment: $200

A short-term high ROI program that pays 20% daily for 7 days, 160% after 7 days, and a newly-introduced plan, 140% after 4 days, XZFinance has been a pleasant surprise for many investors, myself included. The site started off looking like another typical program, although it was hosted by Dragonara, which is one of the best Ddos protection companies in the industry. For that by itself was already a head-turner for me. Little did we know that the program would be up for another cycle, as it soon celebrates it's 14th day online in a matter of days. Investors have been paid to their e-currencies automatically without fail, and no complaints have been voiced about the program thus far. And to top the icing on the cake, XZFinance has recently decided to switch over to BlockDos, the premier Ddos-hosting provider in the industry. Not that such a decision would warrant anything, but I am impressed at the admin's pursue of perfection. I would like to point out something here though: the program recently announced(today actually) a new plan that pays 140% after 4 days, and that decision has ruffled my feathers. In an ideal situation, the decision would be perceived as catering to the investors' demand. However, with the recent list of programs that scammed while at the peak of their games, I suspect ulterior motives behind such a move. Nonetheless, I could be wrong. And I hope the admin would prove me wrong as well. A promising program, but a game no less. Therefore, I would advise getting in fast and make your quick bucks with this one.


Infinitiva has been constantly bombarded by Ddos-attacks recently that it sometimes irks me to find that their banners are not shown on my blog. :p Please take note that I'm not worried about such pesky Ddos attacks bringing the site down, because truth to be told, Infinitiva is perhaps as good as any HYIP can be at the moment. With a long track record of immaculate performance coupled with impeccable service, I have nothing to complaint about them. BlockDos has been doing a good job mitigating the attacks — another living proof ofwhy BlockDos deserves a premium price for their service. I am still doing 100% compounding with Infinitiva, and there will be no changes whatsoever in my strategy with my crown jewel for this upcoming week.


OneDailyPro is doing well thus far even though many didn't foresee such a long, solid performance from them. The site started off like any other low-mid ROI program with nothing much to boast about besides their promise to stay around for a long time (which they did fulfill). OneDailyPro doesn't offer compounding, and that could very well be a reason why they're still here. If they did, most investors would've felt comfortable with the program and started doing 100% compounding without rolling in their own profits. Therefore, as a show of support for them, I'm offering 90% Referral Cash Back for anyone who signs up under me today! *This offer only lasts until Wednesday, 7th of April 2010. *


That's all for this edition of SMI Talk™! I'll see you guys later with a daily update of the industry news. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment