Thursday, April 22, 2010

22 April 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Sorry guys, despite consulting a doctor this morning, the flu got worse in the evening and I could hardly bring myself in front of the computer..Seems like this flu's going to last a few days..

I sincerely apologize for this lackluster post. I will definitely make up for it when I get well again, which I hope will happen in the next few days.

Until then, I'll try to keep this blog updated as much as I can.

So far, there aren't many news in the industry. I'll be joining 2 new programs soon after receiving invites from the admin, namely MoneyMakersGroup and StaunchFinances. Stay put to read my reviews of these two programs soon.

StaunchFinances
StaunchFinances

MoneyMakersGroup



Thanks for your understanding and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment