Saturday, May 1, 2010

1 May 2010 - ChokoMoney Review: WARNING

Hi guys! Today will be a review day as I've decided to take a closer look at one of the hottest programs in the industry right now. However, I have to warn you first though as I don't see this program in the most favorable manner, and I feel, thus, that I have to forewarn you about this program.

ChokoMoney was launched just 5 days ago with over 600+ members now and over $80,ooo in deposits! Yes, the stats are really impressive, but as the saying goes, "the higher you climb; the heavier you fall." I've seen too many a good program like this one that soars to great heights during the first week online, and then, without a single sign of warning, tumbles to a horrible crash when payday finally arrives, making all the investors look like suckers by the end of the day. Notorious examples are SincerityIncome, GeneralIncome and WiredMoney. All those 3 were poised to set their marks as the most successful short-term programs, judging by the highly positive investor response during the first week. Yet guess what happened in the end?

On technical terms, ChokoMoney is as average and as typical as any short-term HYIP can be -- standard licensed Neversay script, accepts LibertyReserve, StrictPay, PerfectMoney and AlertPay, hosted and protected on a dedicated server by HushHosting, and a nice, attractive design by Doris. Only 1 plan is offered: 135% after 7 days, which is a very high return considering the fact that you'll receive 35% net profit for 7 days of passive work. However, what concerns me is that the only plan on offer is an after-expiry plan. If things go right, we might see 2 or at most 3 cycles from them (based on the average life spans of such programs); if not, they might just go scam within the first cycle. The fact that only an after-expiry plan is offered clearly conveys the admin's intentions, and his/her ludicrously generous advertising campaign on major forums and blogs reaffirms that this program is looking for an explosive growth after launch. As to why that is, I guess we all know the truth.

In comparison to Sincerityincome, these two seem to be sister sites managed by the same admin! I'm not pointing fingers, but look at the plan offered, the types of payment processors used and the central design idea (flashy, attractive and uniquely designed by our all-loved Doris). When I first laid my eyes on ChokoMoney, awe took over, and a gut feeling that "this program will definitely pay for at least 1 cycle!" flashed through -- the same exact experience I had when I saw SincerityIncome. I don't think this personal experience reveals any substantial proof about ChokoMoney, but from my experience, if two programs give you the same gut feeling, and one of them has scammed before, it's best to avoid the other as well.

Not a person who'd like to "curse" a program to fail, as I know many have invested their own hard-earned cash in that particular program, I won't predict when or how this program will go down. This is strictly my view of the program, and if I have offended any of you (besides the admin, Lol) I hope you will understand my intention -- to inform and to prevent you guys from losing your money.

That's it for today's episode of SMI Nostradamus! (Lol, just made that up..) I'll see you tonight with more news and updates on Wazzup™ Daily News!

No comments:

Post a Comment