Tuesday, May 4, 2010

4 May 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News


Today's news and updates:

Unfortunately, I have to move Infinitiva into the Not Paying vault, joining the ranks of GeniusFunds, GoldNuggetInvest and NanoMoneyCorp. As I predicted yesterday, this program's been suffering from countless Ddos attacks amid a weak investing climate in the industry at the moment. The fact that people are losing faith in the HYIP industry as a whole doesn't help things either; many are withdrawing their principal as quickly as possible without reinvesting. As such, the inevitable end comes knocking on Infinitiva's doors, an outcome that we have foreseen but refuse to believe its early arrival. Infinitiva was paying consistently up until yesterday, when the whole, entire site was totally taken offline. The admin hasn't been replying my emails for the past week, and as they say, "all that goes up must come down". Infinitiva achieved a prominent position in the industry following the recent demise of many major programs, and perhaps that was its peak. Sadly the admin failed to capitalize on that opportunity and, instead, allowed naysayers and hackers to bring them down.

Surprisingly ChokoMoney was offline the whole day of yesterday, exactly at a time when people were expecting their withdrawals. The admin, Chris was quick on his toes, however, as he explained the unfortunate situation in his newsletter, and promised no such occurrence will happen in the future. In his latest address to ChokoMoney's investors, he mentioned that the Creativity Contest will end soon and all those who wish to participate should do so as soon as possible. Besides that, he also reminded the members to reinvest, post payment proofs and keep supporting the site by voting as well. As such, I'm moving them back to Paying status.

I've made a quick video to participate in the contest as well, please watch and vote for me :D


Here's the latest newsletter:

Newsletter 1:

Dear members,

It looks like the website was down exactly in the same hours I was sleeping. As soon as I woke up I contacted HushHosting and they fixed it immediately. They confirmed it was NOT DDOS attack after all, because they have control on DDOS attack, and if such an attack occurs they immediately migrate it. It was just the server that stopped responding for some reason and it's just fixed and the site is back to normal and loading very fast. I also asked them to make sure such thing will NEVER happen again in the future as I don't want any member to experience slowness in the loading of the website and OF COURSE the website should be always up without any downtime. Please don't get panic if such thing happens in the future (even though I don't believe it will!) because HushHosting always solve the issue in a matter of minutes.

Regards,
Chris

Newsletter 2:

Dear members,

Ok now that everything is back to normal I would like to remind you that our Creativity Contest ends in about 12 hours from now and then I will choose the creation I liked the most and will announce on the winner as well as on the prize he received. I see a competition has already started in the forums and I am glad members participate in this contest. Don't hesitate to upload your creation to these forums :

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Chokomoney-Chokomoneyc-t346444.html

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r291222-.html

http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=97655

http://www.italkmoney.com/index.php?/topic/1390-chokomoney-chokomoneycom/

Another important event that will occur today is the interview with me that will be published on MNO (Money-News-Online) blog and I will give you the link to the interview as soon as it is published. I also asked Austin (admin of Extremesurfs) for interview questions so it will be published too soon there.
Today many more payments are processed as more first deposits expire so I am hoping to see lots of payment proofs on the forums and don't forget to vote for ChokoMoney on the monitors! ChokoMoney has just surpassed $120k in total deposits and has over 820 happy investors in less than 8 days! I am looking forward to watching the huge increase in growth in the coming weeks.

Regards,
Chris

Newsletter 3:

Dear members,

Paul (Money-News-Online blog owner) has just published the interview with me on his blog. Please read it here everyone:
http://money-news-online.com/blog/2010/05/04/04052010-interview-with-the-admin-of-chokomoney
I decided to give few more hours for the Creativity Contest so I will announce on the winner as well as the prize he received tomorrow as soon as I wake up. I have just processed all pending payments. The amount was hundreds of withdrawal requests and I hope to see hundreds of payment proofs on the forums everyday. Please don't forget to reinvest, vote for us on the monitors and share your success stories with all your friend. Let everyone know that ChokoMoney is always paying, and fast!

Regards,
Chris


TridentVenture sent out an interesting newsletter today by using a pre-formatted template, which explains why I can't copy and paste it here. There are no new updates there, as the admin was just trying to promote his program via an alternative means. An interesting idea I would say, as I've not seen any admins embracing such an approach before. TridentVentures now offers four plans, which range from a 126%-after-14-days plan to 5%-daily-for-28-days plan.

***Tomorrow I will be posting about a different topic, something which you all are facing or have faced but still confounds you sometimes. So remember to check in with SafeMoneyInvest tomorrow to find out more!


Today I joined a new program called GoldenFount which might interest a lot of you who are interested in short-term, high return games. This program pays 110% after 1 day, 125% after 2 days and 140% after 3 days. The program has just opened its doors to investors today, and over 200+ members already signed up. GoldenFount has a customized script with an interesting and attractive design, hosted on a dedicated server by Staminus and protected by Koddos. Quite disappointingly, only LibertyReserve, StrictPay and PerfectMoney are accepted at the moment. I'll keep my eyes on this program as I see some good potential underlying this one.


That's it for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more latest news from the industry! Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment