Sunday, May 16, 2010

17 May 2010 - SMI Talk™

Hi guys! Welcome back to SMI Talk™, a weekly column on my blog where I write about my recent investments, my strategies for the week, some tips and tricks for veteran investors and neophytes alike, some recommendations and other interesting, HYIP-related news! In the future editions, I will start offering promotions and bonuses on a weekly basis as well as my way of showing my gratitude to you guys.

Anyway, as usual I would discuss about my top program for the past week along with some prospects for the upcoming week.

This week’s All-Star of the Week is……….TruEarn

TruEarn

  • 116% after 4 days, 145% after 10 days and 210% after 20 days.
    • Accepts LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay, StrictPay, GlobaldigitalPay and SolidTrustPay.

    Even after 42 days online, the program is still at the peak of its game as though it were launched yesterday! In fact, I really like the fact that the admin keeps us, the investors regularly updated with the latest news and his future plans for the program. I’ve talked to the admin on several occasions, and a trickle of enthusiasm and a whole lot of professionalism emanates from his every word. As he does his work diligently without fail, it makes it so much easier for me to recommend such a high quality short-term program. While I’m not stating that this program is not a game, at least I think it’s one of a few programs in the industry that’s actually worth investing your time and money in.

    In fact, TruEarn’s one of a handful of programs that has successfully weathered through problems with AlertPay. I think we have witnessed more than enough programs in the past that collapsed due to verification issues with AlertPay. The fact that TruEarn was not influenced by that issue seems to be more of a miracle than the admin’s efficiency in handling an issue. But I wouldn’t concern myself too much with that, because we definitely need a little pinch of luck to make it in this industry, and TruEarn definitely has a lot going for it at the moment.

    Programs to Watch: OneStepMoney, HydroFunds and TeddyBearDreams

    OneStepMoney

    • 111% after 3 days, 144% after 9 days, 200% after 18 days

    • Accepts LibertyReserve, AlertPay, PerfectMoney

    OneStepMoney has been online for over 12 days now, and I think this program has a lot of potential in it to go the distance, and perhaps even match the success of TruEarn. While I do not have any concrete proof in the form of statistics to show that OneStepMoney is growing as rapidly as TruEarn or TeddyBearDreams for that matter, there is definitely a lot of interest in this program at the moment now that the admin has started a very aggressive advertising campaign in the industry. We’ll definitely be seeing this program here for a while.

    HydroFunds

    • 7% daily for 18 days
    • Accepts LibertyReserve, StrictPay and PerfectMoney

    This program was started by Alzander, or Kev, as some of his friends call him, promising a very lucrative return interest of 7% daily for 18 days, which means a net return of 26%. As some investors have been spoiled with much higher interest rates, they may choose to eschew this program due to its lower interest rates. Nonetheless, I have been paid almost instantly for the past 10 days, and I particularly liked the fact that HydroFunds paid on a daily basis, which would enable you to reinvest your daily profits into the program (compounding). This would in tern allow you to build your portfolio up until a point where you’re comfortable with, and then you could start pulling out your principal.

    TeddybearDreams

    • 130% after 6 days
    • Accepts LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay and GlobalDigitalPay

    This is another very well-made wesite that offers 130% after 5 days. The design was done by Doris and the site uses a licensed NeverSay script. There’s no wonder that many investors are associating TeddyBearDreams with other more popular alternatives because the design itself was taken from the same designer. Nonetheless, the program itself is indeed performing well, and tomorrow will be its first payday. The admin already sent out a mass newsletter announcing the excitement and support surrounding the program, so this is definitely one to look out for.

    Tips and tricks of the week:

    Do Not Compound

    Whatever you do, please do not compound your interests in any program unless you’re really comfortable with doing so. I was badly burned when Infinitiva and GeniusFunds closed down on me because I had been doing over 3 months of compounding before the sites decided to close shop and enjoy their profits.

    New programs these days are facing a difficult time to adjust to such a dynamic climate, which explains why there have been so many programs that closed prematurely. As such I would like to restate that please do not compound your interests under any circumstances if you wish to even recover your principal. Yes, sometimes I get the gut feeling that a certain program will last longer than the rest, but that only happens on rare occasions, and usually I would still advise you to pull out as much as you can (seed money) before you start compounding.

    For this coming week, I plan to invest in a couple of new short-term programs to recuperate my loss from EuroNanoInvest and WhiteFund. Even though I invested on the first day of Euro's launch day, I was still about 10% short of recuperating my seed money; whereas WhiteFund took almost half of my seed money with it. I have to say that I didn't foresee WhiteFund collapsing this early, and the admin seemingly stopped paying all of a sudden, which only means he planned this scam from the beginning. Nonetheless, the profit I made from TruEarn has covered for most of my loss, with HydroFunds slowly but surely making up the rest of it.

    This is one of those times when I remind you that you should always diversify your portfolio, in case one or two of your programs collapses. As a matter of fact, I always have 2 - 3 "back-up" programs that I rely on to have my back covered whenever one of my newer ventures goes down the drain. Recently it's been getting harder and harder to establish my "back-up" programs as there are many programs that either scam early or scam even earlier than the ones that scam early. But anyway, if you caught my drift there, the main idea is the "back-up" programs are not just any 3 programs -- I change them all the time according to my personal evaluation of the programs' prospects. Right now my 3 programs are HydroFunds, TruEarn and OneStepMoney. Hydrofunds would be the most stable as I trust Alzander's character; TruEarn 2nd and OneStepMoney 3rd. I'll try to update the 3 back-up programs as quickly as possible so that you guys will know which ones I'm in and which ones I'm out -- if I'm out, that doesn't mean the program will scam soon. It just means I've found a better one to invest in =D

    That’s it for today folks! I’ll see you same time next week with SMI Talk™.

No comments:

Post a Comment