Friday, May 28, 2010

28 May 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

RogerVille, a program managed by Roger who also ran Investimates, Investomato and Cashift, is now officially 30 days online, a milestone that will hopefully spur more investors to invest, as according to the admin's newsletter. While there are many programs that collapse and close down prior to completing 2 or 3 cycles, RogerVille is now done with 2 cycles and moving fast towards completing its 3rd cycle. Here are the details:

Hello Cody
How are you doing today? Some payments became pending for a bit long yesterday because I was unable to get online for the past hours. But now I have processed them.
I just wanted to inform everyone that tomorrow, RogerVille is 30 days online already!
It's been that fast since we launched and since I came back. When others just fly away even before their first cycle expires, RogerVille just goes on and on.
As usual, sent this e-mail to notify everyone to please continue to support our program. Those who are still thinking that we are like fly-by-night programs, please think again. When a program is ran by Roger Miller, be assured that you are not dealing with fly-by-night admins.
Ok that is all I have to tell everyone today.
Have a great day everyone!
Regards,
Roger

AtoxFinance has bit the dust as the site's been abruptly taken down. The URL now redirects to TopFinancial, which is a long-term low ROI program that has been paying consistently for the past 6-8 months. It's hard to predict what this implies, but all I can say is the game's over for AtoxFinance.

I've been having a tough time looking for good programs recently, which explains the slight lack of updates. Nonetheless, I would like to know what you guys think. If there are any good programs that you would like me to review or join, please send me the link via the Email Me button, or fill in the form on Contact Us page.

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment