Monday, May 10, 2010

10 May 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

ChokoMoney's first referral contest has ended with a successful note and the admin sent out a newsletter announcing the 3 winners. Though I wasn't selected, I am still wishing the deserving winners a hearty congratulations. The admin, Chris also announced that the 2nd referral contest will start today, May 10th and the deadline is May 20th. This time there will be 4 winners, and each of the four will receive $250 directly to the e-currency of their choice. Here are the details:

Dear members,
I hereby announce the winners of ChokoMoney First Referral Contest which ended today, May 10th. The best referrer is topnotcher, member ID #7, with 205 referrals in his downline. The second place goes to Paul Abramson (Money-News-Online Admin) who got 201 referrals in his downline. And the third place goes to Orchard, with 198 referrals in his downline. Warmest congratulations to the winners!
The second referral contest of ChokoMoney begins! The contest starts from today, May 10th, and ends on May 20th. This time there will be 4 winners (those who won in the first referral contest aren't included in the list of participants, of course) and each one of the 4 winners will receive $250 directly to the payment processor he wishes to receive it. I hope many members will participate and help ChokoMoney grow and expand to make it sustainable for the longest time possible.
Regards,
Chris


RogerVille is finally 11 days online, which means tomorrow will be its first payday! I am really looking forward to seeing how will the public perceive this program after tomorrow. There are quite a few speculations running in the industry that the admin behind RogerVille is not the real Roger. Well, I thought about it, and well, the rumor does make sense because Roger was always the active and I'm-always-hyped-and-pumped kind of guy. Regardless of sending out daily updates or just communicating with the members, I could always sense that vibrant aura from him. But for this particular program, I'm just not seeing the same usual enthusiasm. Hmm..Maybe Roger is getting tired of HYIPs after all? :p Lol..Anyway, I shall not speculate further on this, and I'll let Roger prove his worth tomorrow.

I'd like to make a special note here for MasterFunds. I received several emails today asking about whether or not its safe to invest in MasterFunds because the interest rates are extremely high (15% daily for 15 days = 125% net profit). Well, as usual, this is just a game, but I have had several successful experience with such sites. Considering the fact that it's paying daily with a sticky thread on various forums, I think the admin is a seasoned one, and well-prepared at that too. Therefore, I would suggest joining in this one for a cycle and see how things progress from then on. But let me remind you that as always, this is a money game. And the key to winning in a short-term game such as MasterFunds is getting in early. So keep that in mind, and things should work out fine for you. In case you're wondering, I invested $300 with MasterFunds because I think this one has the potential to complete 1 cycle at least.

That's all for today folks! I'm so sorry I couldn't complete my SMI Talk™ today, but I'll complete the analysis as soon as possible and hopefully I'll get a review, SMI Talk™ and Wazzup™ Daily News up tomorrow!

P.S: How do you guys like my blog's new design? :p Leave a comment or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment