Wednesday, May 26, 2010

26 May 2010 - Pragma Financial Group Review

Hi guys! it's been a while, and today I bring to you a review of PragmaFinancialGroup, which claims to be based in Singapore with a certificate of incorporation that can be viewed on-site. While I can't exactly pinpoint what I like about this site, I do have a few suggestions and opinions of this site. Read on to find out more..

PragmaFinancialGroup - Practice is a criterion of Truth
This particular quote from the site baffles me, because I am completely clueless what the admin wants to address with this particular sentence. While I do believe that practice makes perfect, I am unsure how practice brings truth into the picture. Regardless, let's move on to what the program has to offer.

Right off the bat, I would like to mention that this is a low-roi program, offering just three plans that pay from 1% - 1.8% daily. Here are the exact details:

  • Pessimist Plan
    • 1% daily
  • Matures in 90 calendar days
  • Pays on business days only (Mon-Fri)
  • Min: $20 Max: $1000

  • Pragmatic Plan
    • 1.4% daily
  • Matures in 120 calendar days
  • Pays on business days only (Mon-Fri)
  • Min: $1001 Max: $5000

  • Optimist Plan
    • 1.8% daily
  • Matures in 150 calendar days
  • Pays on business days only (Mon-Fri)
  • Min: $5001 Max: $100,000



  • All 3 plans pay on business days only, and your principal will be returned at the end of each respective terms. Note that early withdrawals are allowed, however, a 20% fee will be charged on your principal.

    If you're interested in knowing what the company does with your funds, let me tell you this: While the site description mentions that the company is involved in money market (FoRex trading), I can assure you that it is essentially a money game, which means you have to play this wisely and allow yourself some margin for error. We're living in an unpredictable environment right now, and it could be anyone's game. Therefore, treat this as a game -- don't invest your life savings into this -- and you should be fine.

    The only payment processors accepted at the moment are LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney. If the admin seeks to improve his program, I think one of the first things he should and could do is add more payment processors, such as AlertPay and StrictPay. Yes, there's definitely the risk of chargebacks and suspension by using AlertPay, even for honest programs. But a counterbalance can be achieved by setting a certain limit on the amounts of AP deposits accepted. I think the admin should really consider this if he wants to attract more investors towards his program.

    PragmaFinancialGroup has a customized design with a script that I'm not entirely familiar with. Nonetheless, I'm sure it's not a customized script, so the cost to purchase the script shouldn't be any higher than $200. Personally, the black and green combination hit it off well, giving the site an attractive look with a touch of professionalism. However, the faceless black figures really get on my nerve as this would reflect that the admin's unwilling to let people know his true identity. If I were the admin, I would rather have a figure with Pikachu as the head image than letting these black figures represent my site. But that's just me, lol! PragmaFinancial is hosted on a dedicated server by Dragonara, one of the best hosting companies in the industry, and the site is also SSL-encrypted, which means your sensitive financial information is protected from the prying eyes of hackers.

    I think that pretty much sums up what I think of the program. There are many programs out there with similar offerings, and I can't really figure out what should differentiate this one from the rest, however, if I were to choose one aspect that this one excels and outperforms its competition, then that would be the support system is really robust and you can almost always expect a prompt response from them. In addition, the site's also hosted on Dragonara, which, although this doesn't guarantee your returns, is the one of the best hosting providers in the industry, and this directly translates into no downtimes. So that should provide some form of assurance to investors out there.

    To summarize:

    Pros:
    • Hosted by Dragonara
    • 3 different plans to cater to different investors
    • Nice web design
    • Effective and efficient support system

    • Cons:
      • Only 2 payment processors accepted
      • Faceless figures are like Dementors
      • No Live Chat

      • That's all for today folks! I'll see you later with more news from the industry!

        No comments:

        Post a Comment