Tuesday, May 18, 2010

18 May 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Hi guys!

I'm sorry for this very late post, but I'm currently traveling halfway across the States right now and I have anything but time at the moment. I offer my most sincere apologies for being unable to keep you updated on the latest news..

Anyway, I try to keep the my list of latest programs and latest scams updated as soon as possible. Here are the latest programs that closed within the last 24 hours:

  • WhiteFund
  • PlentsInv
  • AtlantInvest
  • HydroFunds
  • MasterFunds

  • It's a pretty long list and while programs such as WhiteFund and Plents just simply stopped paying, Hydrofunds actually has a lengthy explanation from the admin regarding what happened. The funds in LR have already dried up, but payouts to StrictPay and SolidTrustPay will continue until the funds in those accounts dry up as well.

    I'll post the detailed explanation from Alzander, admin of HydroFunds in my next post, which should happen tomorrow night.

    Take care guys!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment