Monday, May 3, 2010

Today’s news and updates:

*ChokoMoney is still down as of this writing, therefore I would not suggest investing right now.

ChokoMoney has finally reached the day of its first payout, and the admin is taking advantage of the opportunity to remind the members to reinvest, support and vote for them in various forums, monitors and blogs. Indeed, this is the one and only way for a short-term program to keep itself afloat, which has been proven time and again in the past for programs such as HugMoney. Nonetheless, coincidentally the program is down right now. Maybe it's a Ddos attack? Or perhaps it's the admin's gimmick to run away with all the money? I don't know but I DO know that these are just money games; as soon as funds stop flowing in, it will be game over. But I don't see any reason why cash flow would be a problem right now, especially if the program is as hot as the admin claims it is.

The admin also reminded the members to keep submitting their entries for the Chocolate Money Creativity Contest, which I already joined by creating this short slideshow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrgMkHV9hTc

Hope you guys will like it! (not much of a computer designer) Here’s the latest newsletter from ChokoMoney:


Dear members,

Today has finally arrived! And this is the first payday of ChokoMoney as the first deposits expire today. I'm extremely excited with the growth of the program in the first week of it being online. These are the stats of ChokoMoney at the time of writing this email :

Started: 26.APR.2010
Running Days 7
Total Members 770
Members Online 6
Total Deposits $106350

I have no doubt in my mind that the growth will become much, much more stronger in the coming weeks as hundreds of members will get paid everyday and the level of support will become tremendous. So I am going to work even harder to process payments in the fastest time I can and provide you with the best service with support requests. Give me 100% support all the way and you will receive it in return I promise you!

I want to remind you that on Friday I will pick 5 payment proofs from all the payment proofs that will be posted on the forums and each one of the member who posted the payment proof I chose will be given a cash prize of $5.

Once you get paid from ChokoMoney, please post your payment proof in these forums :

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Chokomoney-Chokomoneyc-t346444.html

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r291222-.html

http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=97655

http://www.italkmoney.com/index.php?/topic/1390-chokomoney-chokomoneycom/

I am looking forward for tons of payment proofs on the forums because it's very important especially in this stage of the program when ChokoMoney is still an infant. Also don't forget to reinvest and dedicate some minutes for voting for ChokoMoney on the monitors, it is extremely effective! Regarding the advertising campaign, I will try to make it even more gradual for the coming months so the cashflow won't be damaged at all!

Oh and by the way, I answered the interview questions Paul sent me to my email and the interview with me will be published on MNO (Money-News-Online) blog tomorrow so stay tuned for that!

Regards,
Chris


And here’s another newsletter that was sent out after the one above:

Dear members,

I would like to remind everyone that ChokoMoney Creativity Contest ends tomorrow and I will announce on the winner as well the prize he received in about 24 hours from now. I will also give you the link to the creation I chose. It's still not too late to participate so if you have a brilliant idea in your mind and can make something very creative that combines chocolate & money please photograph it and upload it to the forums and who knows, maybe it is your creation that I will select! This is the one which I like the most so far: http://surfbandit.jalbum.net/Chocolate-Money/
Don't miss the opportunity if you can create something even better than this in the next 24 hours because I once again would like to say that the winner of this contest is going to be extremely happy!

Also don't forget our first referral contest ever which ends on May 10th with the extremely generous cash prizes to the winners so make sure you participate and promote ChokoMoney in the best way you can so you'll get lots of referrals under you!

I must admit that I am totally shocked with the growth and traffic of ChokoMoney. 2 days ago it had 20k unique visitors and look now : http://www.webtrafficagents.com/WebSitevalue/SiteValuation.aspx?s=CHOKOMONEY.COM
31k+ daily unique visitors already! MIND-BLOWING as ChokoMoney was just launched one week ago!

I would also like to thank all the members who already posted their payment proofs on the forums for the first expired deposit and what even more exciting about it, that most of them reinvested an amount bigger than their first investment amount which just shows you how enormous members' support is in ChokoMoney.

Ok I guess that's all for now!

Regards,
Chris

Brent, admin of StaunchFinances is proud to announce several latest updates on his site, one of which is the winner of an ongoing contest has been announced today This means StaunchFinances has finally crossover over the 600+ member mark and that’s a pretty solid growth as far as a HYIP is concerned. Here are the latest news:

Dear members,

Hope you are all having a lovely day! I have some terrific news to start your week! Please do take the time to read them.

- Firstly, my interview with undoubtedly the number one money making blog right now is UP! If you want to know more about me, the program and some behind the scenes actions, please do read it here:

http://money-news-online.com/blog/2010/05/03/03052010-interview-with-the-admin-of-staunchfinances/

Thank you Paul for the opportunity!

- Secondly, the winner for our ongoing referral contest is 'passivetools4u' and his upline 'orchard'. Both of them will receive a deposit of $60! Congratulations to both of you! Now, let's see who gets to win $70 soon, we are closing in! *Remember that we choose the winners based on the actual number of members we have and NOT your member ID. I've had to delete members upon their request and a few bogus sign-ups.

- Third, the two winners for our payment proof posting at forums are 'idrmido' and 'andrew'. They are both going to receive a deposit of $25 to their accounts. We are going to choose more winners in the coming days so continue posting payment proofs and you could be that one lucky person!

- The designer took the weekend off and said he was going to start working on the contest page that I requested this week. Hopefully we get it from him soon so we can start our grand contest!

And finally, ALL requested payouts have been PAID! I remind you again, if you've been paid, please post your proofs at 1 or 2 of our different forum threads. You can find the links on our main page or if you go to our 'Newsletters' archive.

Thank you for all the amazing support and may all of you have a wonderful and profitable week ahead!

Brent

ManorTrust has decided to extend its deposit-bonus promotion until the end of May today. While reasons for the admin’s decision remain unknown, I would suppose the promotion didn’t auger well with investors, and the investment target is not reached yet. That would seem to be the most rational deduction at the moment. Even though ManorTrust has been performing at a very steady rate thus far, I think this deposit-bonus tactic is a red sign already, which can only explain why the admin’s been really anxious trying to encourage members to invest more. As such, I wouldn’t recommend putting in more funds at the moment, at least not according to the way things are progressing so far. Here’s the latest newsletter:

Manor Trust continues to receive profit dividends through its investments. We have decided to extend the deposit bonus promotion through the end of May.

For new deposits of at least $500 into Manor Trust, there is a 5% deposit bonus.
2.4% daily interest 7 days a week for 70 days with principal returned.


For new deposits of at least $10000 into Chairman's Circle there is a 8% deposit bonus.
2.8% daily interest 7 days a week for 70 days with principal returned.

https://manortrust.com/index.php?a=news#12

Manor Trust invests its majority interests into southeast asian tech manufacturers. Southeast asian tech manufacturers with budding design products are where we see a boom in industry. Hugely successful products rely on single small parts from many different manufacturers such as the Apple iPad.

WE ALSO NEED TO STRESS AGAIN! MANORTRUST.COM IS THE ONLY DOMAIN NAME WE USE. MANOR-TRUST.COM IS USING OUR NAME TO TAKE PEOPLE'S MONEY INCLUDING WHAT IS IN THEIR E-CURRENCY ACCOUNTS. PLEASE USE ONLY MANORTRUST.COM AND NO OTHER FORM OF THE DOMAIN TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE.

You may view several of our weekly profit statements at the links below:
https://manortrust.com/index.php?a=news#6
https://manortrust.com/index.php?a=news#7
https://manortrust.com/index.php?a=news#8
https://manortrust.com/index.php?a=news#11


Thank You,
Timothy Alexander
President of Manor Trust


Roger from RogerVille sent out a short newsletter today thanking the members for their support and open-armed welcome. Roger ran several other sites prior to Rogerville, and it comes as a surprise that many are still willing to trust him with their money. Well, I would too, considering Roger is one of the more experienced admins in the industry. Rogerville pays 144% after 12 days, and that is the only plan on offer. It was highly successful in the past when he utilized the same plan on Investimates. Today’s world is very much different than how it was 10 months ago, and I look forwarad to seeing how this churns out. Here’s the latest newsletter:

Hello Cody

I just wanted to thank you for joining RogerVille.com. It was a very good start and thanks for welcoming me with open arms. I appreciate that a lot. Since you know it's me and I am back with this program, you still supported me and I am very thankful for that.

I am available most of the time at the customer support live chat system so you can contact me through there or just send me an email using the support link on the website.

Again, I just would like to thank you for supporting me.

By the way, I wanted to inform everyone that the earnings are added at the end of the deposit term (12 days) because this is a paid after 12 days plan we offer you.

Ok so that is all for now.

Regards,
Roger Miller



Ok that's it for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more latest news from the industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment