Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5 May 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Hi guys! As you can probably notice by now, I have changed my blog's layout and design as my previous one was, to put it bluntly, annoying. Lol.. I realized how bad the layout was, and how it was affecting you guys, so decided to make a switch. Please let me know if you don't like it, or if you have something to comment about it. I'm open to all suggestions :D This will not be permanent though, as I'm still working on my new site. Thanks guys!


On to today's news and updates:


Today a low-profiler, WhiteFund sent out one of its occasional newsletter offering a deposit promotion. Seems like everyone's competing for your cash guys, which isn't a bad thing at all as this only means better value for your investment funds now. Anyway, for investments upwards of $1000, the admin is offering a 9% interest bonus, whereas for investments upwards of $2000, a highly lucrative 11% bonus is offered. The admin offers the flexibility of choosing either to withdraw the bonus or reinvest it into your balance. Here's the newsletter:


Dear White Fund Member,

This is Paul Malek, the General Manager of White Fund Online.
I would like to announce two new deposit bonuses as a next part of our promotion campaign.
Make a new deposit in the amount of $1,000 - $1,999 and receive a 9% Cash Bonus to your Account Balance.
Make a new deposit of $2,000 and more and receive a 11% Cash Bonus!
For example, if you invest $1,000, you will get $90 to your account. If you invest $2,000 you will get $220 to your account as a 11% bonus.
These bonuses apply for new deposits to any investment portfolio of White Fund made in May and June of 2010. The bonus sum will be credited to your White Fund Account Balance within several hours since the time of deposit, and you can either withdraw this cash bonus or make a new deposit from your Account Balance.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or suggestions.

Yours faithfully,
Paul Malek


ChokoMoney seems to be as good as they claim with the first round of payment successfully and smoothly completed despite a small hiccup yesterday with regards to their hosting service. Nonetheless, the admin seems to have recovered from his little "tumble", and greeted the investors with an early newsletter this morning about ChokoMoney's interview with Austin of ExtremeSurfBlog, a fellow friend of SafeMoneyInvest. But prior to that, the admin announced the winner of the Creativity Contest along with with his short thank-you note to all the investors. To summarize all this, the admin's really appreciative of the members' collective efforts and hopes everyone will keep reinvesting, supporting on forums and posting their payment proofs. Even though I was healthily skeptical of this program when it first started due to similarities to another recent scam, the admin has proven me wrong, which I think is a good start and a healthy beginning. I've hopped on the Chokomoney bandwagon, and would recommend you to join as well as part of a diversified portfolio.



Dear members,

I'm very excited to announce on the winner of ChokoMoney Creativity Contest! The winner is surfbandit, ID #131, I really like his presentation and you can view it here: http://surfbandit.jalbum.net/Chocolate-Money/
Congratulations to you surfbandit, you received $100 credited to your account as a prize! More unique contests to come in the future.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the members who support ChokoMoney by posting their payment proofs on the forums, reinvesting and voting for ChokoMoney on the monitors. You have no idea how much I admire these members who know to identify the huge potential of such programs and reinvest immediately even bigger amounts after they get paid for their expired deposit. I hope that months of hard work will show you the difference between ChokoMoney and all the short term HYIP programs out there, and especially between my honest approach and dedication for ChokoMoney and other admins who simply have bad intentions and can't even run their program properly not even for a cycle. If my goal is to make ChokoMoney the most profitable and long lasting short term program in 2010, and I have enormous support from members that gets stronger from day to day, then nothing can stop us from achieving this goal. And from my side, I am going to give you all my best to make this happen! I would once again like to say that ChokoMoney is NOT here for hit and runners or for members that see the great potential of the program and try to take advantage of that by requesting me to increase the maximum deposit amount. I am still receiving emails from members begging me to do it but sorry, I won't increase it at least for a couple of months until ChokoMoney reaches the stage when it becomes self-sustainable and super strong.

Ok I guess that's all for now, I hope you all read the interview with Paul from MNO yesterday and soon Austin (ExtremeSurfs admin) will publish my interview with him on his blog so stay tuned for that everyone!

Regards,
Chris


Dear members,

Austin (ExtremeSurfs admin) has just published my interview with him on his blog. Read it here: http://extremesurfs.com/blog/2010/05/05/interview-with-the-admin-of-choko-money

Regards,
Chris


This one was received just minutes ago:


Dear members,

First and foremost here is a quick look on the stats of ChokoMoney in less than 10 days of being online:

Started: 26.APR.2010
Running Days 9
Total Members 1032
Members Online 8
Total Deposits $176970

In one word - W-O-W! I am very thankful to all the members who strongly support ChokoMoney by posting their payment proofs on the forums and voting on the monitors. Also the reinvestment rate is simply amazing - over 92% of the members reinvested substantial amounts immediately after they got paid which exactly shows how much they appreciate the work I put into ChokoMoney and my honest approach. I will be doing my job everyday like this. The number of emails I am receiving daily is increasing, so please don't worry if you don't receive a reply within few minutes. I always try to reply to all support requests as soon as I am online.

ChokoMoney has become extremely popular. It has over 40k unique visitors daily. (http://www.webtrafficagents.com/WebSitevalue/SiteValuation.aspx?s=chokomoney.com)
For those who wish to advertise their site on ChokoMoney, please note that the prices are expensive as ChokoMoney has huge traffic that just gets stronger from day to day.

ChokoMoney First Referral Contest Ever is at its climax! I remind everyone that the contest ends on Monday, May 10th, and the winners are going to be extremely satisfied as the prizes are very generous if you ask me: $500 for the best referrer, $250 for the second and $100 for the third. As you probably noticed recently, the number of members is growing at a faster rate because a lot of members are participating in this contest and promoting ChokoMoney the best they can, advertising it in a wide variety of websites and telling their friends about it. So far Paul Abramson (Money-News-Online Admin) got the most referrals but as you know, everything can change in these coming days! It looks like he has some serious competitors who started a huge promotion on ChokoMoney and I appreciate very much everyone's efforts to help ChokoMoney grow and expand.

It's promotion time!

Best Regards,
Chris


I joined 2 new programs today, one of which is highly lucrative, offering 110% after 1 day, 125% after 2 days and 140% after 3 days, while the other has the potential to go the distance despite offering lower ROI (return of investment) or interests of 1.0% to 2.3% per day with also options of investing into weekly plans that offer 6.0% to 13.8% weekly and monthly plans offering 27% to 62.1% monthly. Here are the programs I've joined today:



  • GoldenFount



  • Plents

  • Plents

    That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news from the industry! Good night!

    1 comment: