Saturday, May 15, 2010

15 May 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

ChokoMoney has finally met its first major obstacle that could severely threaten the site's growth. As of this writing, AlertPay has been removed for both withdrawals and deposits, and the admin clarified that he will try to refund all the members until the funds in his account dries up. He noted that a member used fraudulent funds to engage in this game, therefore AlertPay took control and froze all the member's funds. This subsequently contributed to the freezing of ChokoMoney's entire funds in AlertPay as well. The admin begs your cooperation and consideration in helping ChokoMoney to recover from this blow. In many cases, the program in question usually collapses after receiving such a heavy hit to its financial cash flow. I would like to think that ChokoMoney has the ability to weather through this, but to be honest, I think the damage done will be too severe for the site to stage a comeback. Please do not invest there until further notice. Here are the details:

Dear members,
One of the member named "arijitwhatis" made multiple fraudulent deposits of substantial amounts via AlertPay. AlertPay froze all these funds which damaged the cashflow a lot so I had to remove AlertPay as a payment option. Unfortunately the damage was so terrible, that I don't have AP funds left to process all the pending withdrawals, so I will just refund all AP deposits I can until the account is totally empty. ChokoMoney needs your urgent support to make it possible to continue with the other three payment processor LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and Strictpay and to overcome this obstacle. Those who haven't received their refund via AP, contact me and I will see what can be done. We must find a way to solve this issue.
Regards,
Chris

Unfortunately, after receiving a silent "treatment" from the admin of Euronanoinvest for over 48 hours, I think it's time I move it to the Scam Vault along with other programs that have bit the dust. I am definitely very surprised to find this happening so fast, even though I expected this to come eventually. EuroNanoInvest was not having any problems prior to this, and no Ddos-attack excuses were used for this program. The only reason I can think of is the admin has had enough and decides to take a holiday with all the money. As I'm a firm believer of Karma, what goes around comes around. The admin will definitely pay, one way or another, for robbing his/her investors of their hard-earned money. Please do not invest there anymore and EuroNanoInvest is officially moved to Not Paying status now.

Today I didn't receive my daily payout from MasterFunds, which really got me nervous thinking the program's gone already. So I checked out the website and saw this notice:

14th May 2010
Reserve Pool Funding.
There have been a number of high withdraws recently, and consequently the reserve pool has run dry. We are sending extra funds to the reserve pool via a bank wire to compensate.
We sent the bank wire on Thursday morning and we are told that the funds will reach our LR account by MONDAY latest. On Monday morning any payments that are missed WILL be paid in FULL.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I don't expect this program to collapse this early, so I will give it another day or 2 to settle things as according to the notice on the website. Nonetheless, it's not recommended to invest right now so please don't invest there until further notice. I will move it to On Hold for now..

StaunchFinances will be overhauling its payment plans in a response to the recent inundation of high-roi programs in the industry. Well this clearly shows that Brent is always checking on his competition and trying to offer something better to win your money over, which is always a good thing as I believe in creating an equilibrium market via healthy competition. Therefore, starting May 21th, all plans will pay out on "calendar days" (Mon - Sun) instead of "business days". StaunchFinances also announced another round of promotion to celebrate the site's anniversary. While the admin hasn't specified how much will be awarded to the winners, he did mention over $1000 of cash prizes are up for grabs! Here are the details:

Dear members,
Sorry I didn't get this out last night, been busy here in the 'Shack' household. Anyway, I promised you 3 huge news on my last update to celebrate our first month anniversary online, I think it's about time to give you 2 of them. The other one I will keep as a surprise for now.
First up, as you may know, a lot of new high-ROI HYI programs are opening up right now. I would just like to remind you that it is ok to play with them as long as you know your limitations. I myself used to play them but I would never ever put in more than I can manage to lose. Learn to diversify and play the low-risk smart and play the high-risk games even smarter. With that said, in keeping up with the current fast-pace trend, starting May 21st (our anniversary), both high-ROI and low-ROI plans will go from 'business' days to 'calendar' days meaning, earnings will be paid everyday for 56 days. We are going to do this for two months or until the hype of high-ROIs dies down. I believe that in doing so, we became a little more competitive (but not crazily competitive) and our rates are still highly sustainable.
Secondly, I know many of you want something unique for a contest. Well, since I wanted something that would bring out the competitive spirit within all of you, I decided to come up with 'STAUNCH'S BEST OF THE BEST!' contest. The rules are simple, to find the best member in the many different categories that I can come up with.
- BEST BLOG WRITE-UP/REVIEW
- BEST VIDEO EXPLAINING STAUNCH FINANCES (YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK VIDEO)
- BEST STAUNCH FACEBOOK PROFILE
- BEST PROMOTER
- HIGHEST DEPOSIT TOTAL
- BEST FORUM POSTER
- MOST ACTIVE HELPER AT THE FORUMS
ETC.
There is a total of $1000 cash prizes allocated for this contest! The cash prize amount will be determined based on the professionalism of the entry. All winners will receive no less than $50 in cash prize and placed directly to the payment processor of his/her choice. Additional prize of course would be the honor and distinction of being one of the best.
I am telling you this now so you can plan ahead. The contest will end two weeks after our anniversary.
With that, I won't bore you anymore and end this update here. Wishing you all and your families a wonderful weekend ahead. Take care!
Brent
P.S. Continue posting your payment proofs at our different forums threads, it helps us tremendously! Thank you!


One of the most successful short-term HYIPs online right now, TruEarn is launching another round of aggressive advertising campaign. If you've not heard of TruEarn yet, this program is a short-term high ROI program that pays 116% after 4 days, 145% after 10 days and 210% after 20 days. Continuing its success after 40 days online, the admin decided to adopt a more aggressive approach towards recruiting more new members. As of this writing, the admin announces that he will purchase a sticky thread for TruEarn on major forums such as TalkGold, DreamTeamMoney and MoneyMakerGroup, along with advertising banners on those forums and some monitoring sites as well. This will undoubtedly increase TruEarn's exposure, but more importantly, if TruEarn pulls this off, I think the program will take off to a much, much higher level than HugMoney or even BestInv for that matter. It takes deep reserves and determination from a program and an admin to promote itself at such an intensive level, so I really look forward to seeing how well this one performs. Here are the details:

Dear Members,
I really don't know how to thank you all for showing your continuous and amazing support for True Earn. I really can't believe that in these hard times when many HYIPs close as soon as they open, True Earn has managed to make a difference. True Earn has just hit 40 days of being online, and I have to admit that, without your effort and support, I could not have brought True Earn to this stage. I believe many of you have already noticed the difference True Earn is making in this industry, and many of you who have realised that, have already joined True Earn without any further thoughts. True Earn membership and deposits are skyrocketing, and withdrawals are being paid as fast as usual. True Earn has attracted over 7000 members, has collected over $680,000 in deposits and has paid out close to $220,000 in withdrawals, till now. I would like to use this opportunity to give my sincere thanks to all of you.
From the first day of being online, I have been buying banners in the most reputed monitors and the famous Money News Online blog. I have now decided to take the advertisement campaign to the next level and to give more exposure for True Earn. As you all know, I have not purchased any kind of advertisements in any of the top forums till now. Most probably, I'll be purchasing banner ads and paid stickies this week itself, in the top forums. So stay tuned to see True Earn topic as a sticky this week itself, in the top forums.
I will also be launching a referral contest soon, for which the winners will be given away grand prizes. So stay tuned for that too.
Once again, I remind you to post your payment proofs in forums and vote for True Earn in monitors. Links to the forums and monitors are given below.
================
Discussion Forums
================
ITalkMoney Forum - http://www.italkmoney.com/index.php?/topic/369-true-earn-truearncom/
MoneyMakerGroup Forum - http://www.moneymakergroup.com/True-Earn-Truearncom-t343211.html
DreamTeamMoney Forum - http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=96119
TalkGold Forum - http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r288973-.html
=======
Monitors
=======
GoldPoll - http://www.goldpoll.net/details/15097/
HYIP Explorer - http://www.hyipexplorer.com/true_earn_2582/
GS Monitor - http://gsmonitor.org/details/2714/
I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead with your family and friends.
Regards,
Scott


Today I joined 3 new programs, one of which is the latest short-term program that was just launched 2 days ago, TeddyBearDreams. By just looking at the program's web design, script used (which is Neversay), and the payment plan offered, I think most people will associate it with ChokoMoney, which is totally fine in my opinion because seems like it's short-term HYIP season right now with several high-quality short-term programs cropping out recently.TeddyBearDreams offers 130% after 6 days and accepts LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, GlobalDigitalPay and AlertPay. We'll definitely hear a lot more of this program in the near future.

The second program I joined is called OilForexTrading, which on first glance seems to be a really cheap program. Well, while I can't comment on whether or not it's a scam deep down or not at the moment, seems like the program's been enjoying a successful 286 days online with very timely payouts. Some members complaint of not being paid for bigger sums, but it is hard to determine who are the paid posters based strictly on votes in monitoring sites. I've been paid for small sums of under $1, so I'll keep watching this one. Seems interesting, to say the least, to find a program with a simple design and cheap GoldCoders' script performing so well.

The third program I joined is a short-term, newly launched program called Ekoninnovation, which offers 110% after 3 days, 120% after 5 days and 150% after 10 days. The site uses a licensed GoldCoders' script with a little modification done along with a nicely designed web template in place. They accept AlertPay, LibertyReserve, GlobalDigitalPay and PerfectMoney, and these four now constitute a major part of the investor community. Therefore, I thinkEkonInnovation will attract a lot of attention in the near future. Keep your eyes out for this one guys!

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more daily news!

No comments:

Post a Comment