Sunday, May 2, 2010

1 May 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News


Today's news and updates:

ChokoMoney will be completing its first payout cycle tomorrow, and the admin is definitely as pumped up about it as any active member. He sent out quite a lengthy newsletter today informing of the referral contest and what he expects from the members when they get paid. As I've stated in my review, I think ChokoMoney is one of those programs that experience a sudden, explosive growth spurt, only to be halted later down the road by the inability of admin to cope with the irregular cash flow problems. I wouldn't recommend joining this program at the moment as I see it as highly risky and there are many risk factors that will hamper the program's growth. Here's the newsletter:

Dear members,

Tomorrow (Monday) is the first payday ever of ChokoMoney. It is the day the first deposits expire and I am looking forward to seeing the tremendous increase in the growth rate after that day. So far ChokoMoney attracted 665 members and almost $83k in deposits in just 6 days, it means the daily growth average is $10-15k daily which is totally amazing as the first payouts on expiry haven't yet commenced. I'm sure it will get much stronger starting from tomorrow so I can officially declare that tomorrow marks the beginning of ChokoMoney and everyday will be a payday. I'm hoping for the very best from each member's support and am looking forward for a very long and successful journey for everyone of us. Nobody can deny that the potential of ChokoMoney is enormous and it can become the most profitable program in 2010 and we all must work very hard starting from tomorrow to make this happen and achieve this!

I expect EVERY member that gets paid from ChokoMoney to support the program by :

1) Reinvesting - As I said in the previous newsletters I sent, ChokoMoney main goal is to show the HYIP industry that with enormous members' support and a honest admin that doesn't have any bad intentions in running a program, the program can reach heights and become very profitable and enjoyable for everyone in the long haul. Reinvesting is extremely significant for the program's health growth so that it can be sustainable for a very long period of time. I would like to say that again, ChokoMoney is not here for hit & runners or to members who takes advantage of the program's enormous potential and therefore ask me to increase the total maximum deposit amount so they can make big profits to themselves and then leave. ChokoMoney relies on members' support and everyone working together here as a teamwork to make everyday stronger and better from the day before both in terms of deposits and members' support.

2) Posting your payment proofs on the forums - it's a MUST to post payment proofs on the forums as it is an integral part of the program's success. Let everyone know that ChokoMoney is ALWAYS PAYING! I expect each member to post his payment proofs from ChokoMoney AT LEAST on 2 of the following forums :

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Chokomoney-Chokomoneyc-t346444.html

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r291222-.html

http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=97655

http://www.italkmoney.com/index.php?/topic/1390-chokomoney-chokomoneycom/

In order to motivate ALL the members who get paid from ChokoMoney to post their payment proofs on the forums even further, I decided that in this coming week I will choose 5 payment proofs out of all the payment proofs that will be posted on the forums and each one of the 5 member's who posted that payment proof I chose will be given a cash prize of $5.

3) Voting for ChokoMoney on the monitors - after you get paid from ChokoMoney, it is EXTREMELY significant that you vote for the program on the monitors on the "Rate us" page. This is your way for feedbacking and also showing everyone that ChokoMoney is paying consistently. The more monitors you vote for the program on, the better is the program's rating and performance in this industry! For those who don't know, this is the link for the monitors page: http://www.chokomoney.com/rateus.php

4) Promoting, advertising, and telling ALL your friends about ChokoMoney - please let all your friends know that you got paid from ChokoMoney and also tell them about it, share your experience with it with them and show them how many members are happy with the success and performance of the program. I also have one additional request to many of the blog / forum owners that send me thousands of emails everyday begging me to advertise in their blog / forum. I will NOT do what other admins do and that is using members' funds for advertising and promoting their program. This act causes for cashflow problems in the future and such thing will never be done with ChokoMoney. The program has received so much exposure in these 6 days alone, and already got 20k unique visitors daily (see here http://www.webtrafficagents.com/WebSitevalue/SiteValuation.aspx?s=chokomoney.com) that I STRONGLY believe that it can keep it up this way and grow gradually as members support the program in all the ways I mentioned above.

I would also like to remind you that ChokoMoney Creativity Contest is still going on and will end on Tuesday. In order to participate in this contest you should make a creation of something which shows a combination of chocolate & money (it can be anything that pops up in your mind), then photograph and upload it in the forums I mentioned above. I will announce on the winner on Tuesday (it's the one who uploaded the creation which I liked the most) and also let everyone know the prize he received, which is gonna make him extremely happy for sure!

Ok I guess that's all for now!

Regards,
Chris

ManorTrust has had a profitable month again for the month of May, a success of which the admin attributed to the highly lucrative tech industry in Asian countries. Before ending the newsletter, the admin noted that ManorTrust's only URL is https://manortrust.com, instead of manor-trust.com (note the dash) which is a scam site trying to ride on ManorTrust's popularity. Here's the newsletter:

Manor Trust Profit Update Week End May 1st

For the week ending May 1st, 2010, Manor Trust has gained a profit of $31,000 across Manor Trust investments. Manor Trust continues a highly profitable streak due to the success of several new tech products on the global market. Manor Trust profits are mostly driven by investment into small part electronic manufacturers providing contract manufacturing to global consumer electronics corporations.

We thank all our investors for their continued support of Manor Trust and the trust you have put in us to creating profit on a global level.


REMINDER: MANORTRUST.COM is the ONLY DOMAIN WE USE. MANOR-TRUST.COM is a fake website that is using all our paying statuses to push their scam.


Thank You,
Timothy Alexander
President of Manor Trust
https://www.manortrust.com
Toll Free in the USA: 1-877-212-8915
Outside the USA: 1-202-609-7488


Following my review of Hydro-Funds yesterday, the admin has already added my banner to his site. You can check it out at Hydro-Funds' Rate Us page. In my opinion, even though the profit margin is relatively lower compared to other programs, Hydro-Funds has the goods to deliver, and I've been thoroughly satisfied with the service so far. Many of my forum friends have maxed out their investments at $700 per account. If you'd like to join this program under me, I would definitely welcome you. And as a form of support for the program, I'm offering 80% Referral Cash Back now for anyone who invests within the next 3 days under me. Please send me your ID, invested amount and payment processor ID when you do invest. Thank you!

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more latest news from the industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment