Tuesday, May 25, 2010

25 May 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Hi guys! I'm finally back with the latest news and updates from the industry!

Today's news and updates:

I am proceeding in the order of latest -> oldest updates with the latest news coming from FruitInvest, which has finally reached its first payout cycle with the expiry of the 4-day plan. The admin seems ecstatic about this first milestone as he sends out a newsletter reminding the members that today's the day and he hopes the members will post their payment proofs on major forums. I'm sure many will associate this with Chokomoney and TeddyBearDreams, and I'm not saying they shouldn't because personally I'm just treating this as a game and I don't expect this one to last more than 2 weeks. Besides, many claim that these programs are managed by the same admin, and I don't beg to differ. If the admin used the 1st cycle as a bait for more investors to invest in the 2nd, I think I'm out. Good luck if any of you are investing in the 2nd cycle! Hopefully I'm wrong. A solid proof that the program will most likely scam within the next 10 days is the admin offered a $200 contest bonus for the contest. In my experience, none but a handful of programs offered contest bonus and still managed to last for over 2 weeks after that (for short-term programs only). Here are the details of the latest payout:

Dear Cody,
All cash out requests were processed as of now.
LibertyReserve SCI was not functioning for the entire day. So LR deposits were not added automatically. I am adding all missing LR deposits manually. If anybody's deposit is missing please send a support request.
As said here comes first referral contest. The contest will run for next 10 days. Winner will get $200 and runner will get $100.
Those who got paid do not forget to post payment proofs. So far FruitInvest.com is getting good support from all members in terms of reinvestment and promotion. I am extremely happy with this progress.
George

Dear Cody,
Time has come. Payouts started getting processed.
I urge all the members to go to https://www.fruitinvest.com/rate.php and post your payment proofs on all the forums and monitors. This is very essential for FruitInvest.com growth. Please support FruitInvest.com by all means.
Winner of the best payment proof posting will get $10 reward everyday.
George

And here's an older newsletter from the admin clarifying his position on purported intention of running FruitInvest for a long time. In my opinion, this is just another marketing gimmick, and as always, treat this as nothing more than a game and you should be fine. Here are the details:

Dear Cody,
Before getting in to something else let me thank all the members who has faith in FruitInvest.com .
I was lot busy behind the screen in support and other activities. I feel now is the time to update.
Come to first point . FruitInvest.com is 3 days online. Total Members are 322. Total Deposits are $18362 at the moment.
This is great achievement in these turbulent conditions. I appreciate everyone who are part of this success.
Next, Tomorrow is the big day i.e first payout day for the members who opted for Plan 1 (116% after 4 days). As i asked first i need your utmost support towards FruitInvest.com. Please post your payment proofs on all forums and monitors.
I was asked by many members to participate in MMG forum discussion. It is accepted. You would see me there after first round of payments.
Final clarification. Many are crying in forums as FruitInvest.com is related to recently collapsed ChokoMoney and Teddy Bear Dreams. I am clarifying to members "FruitInvest.com is no related to them". If anyone wants to contradict "Prove it first". I will be transparent to my members always. Will not give silly excuses. Forget those melted chocolate bars and damaged teddy bear which is in dust bin now. This is the time to enjoy fresh fruits. FruitInvest.com is here for a long haul.
FruitInvest.com was reviewed by Austin's Extreme Surfs Blog. Next review will be done by Paul's MNO Blog today. I will inform once it is done.
Referral contest will start after the first round of payments. Details will be shared in next news letter. That's it for now.
George


StaunchFinances appears to be in a paying state as well as of this writing, and the admin sent out a short, sweet newsletter informing, and reminding, the members to keep supporting the site on various forums. Well, as always, this is just a game, and cash flow is the one single criterion that determines the site's lifespan -- no money in means no money out. Here are the details:

Hello members,
Oh how the weekend went by so fast! But here's hoping that you all had a wonderful break during that time.
This update is just a short one as everything's moving smoothly with the program. Just wanted everybody to know that we celebrated our first month anniversary last May 21st and wanted to thank everybody again for making it possible with your tremendous support. I will once again choose a few winners in our forum payment proof contest later on so if you got paid today and/or the previous days, please post on our forums and you might win some cool cash prizes. Again, here are some of our threads that I check often:
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Staunch-Finances-Staunc-t346009.html
http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?act=ST&f=111&t=97293
http://mycashforums.com/index.php?showtopic=17836
Our 'STAUNCH'S BEST OF THE BEST!' contest is still ongoing! Please check out the rules at our contest page found here: https://www.staunchfinances.com/contests.php
ALL WITHDRAWAL REQUESTS ARE PAID as of this writing!
That's about it! Have a wonderful week ahead!
Brent

TruEarn has achieved another spectacular feat, reaching its 50th day online yesterday with full force and grace, and the admin sent out a newsletter congratulating and thanking the members for their support. But the admin didn't forget to include several pertinent issues pertaining to prolonging the site's lifespan, such as creation of multiple accounts and decision to stop accepting deposits via GlobalDigitalPay. I've heard of admins who decided to stop accepting payments via AlertPay due to obvious reasons, but this I've not heard of because GlobalDigitalPay is somewhat similar to LibertyReserve -- there's no dispute for your transactions. The admin provided that the rationale was not enough members are using that particular payment processor, so he thought it would be wise to drop it altogether.

Secondly, TruEarn mentioned that creation of multiple accounts to earn referral commission will not be tolerated. It appears that there are many unscrupulous investors right now who would do anything at the expense of the site's longevity. This truly saddens me as I really hope everyone would work together and keep ourselves, the investors from being scammed. To each his own I guess, and I hope at least my readers would do the right thing. Here are the details:

Dear Members,
It's with extreme pleasure and excitement that I'm sending out this newsletter. It's truly amazing that True Earn has been online for 50 days now, and has managed to make a very big difference in this industry. There is no doubt that True Earn is the most popular and the best program now. With your amazing support for True Earn, together with the fast payments I make daily, it wasn't very difficult for True Earn to achieve this position. I sincerely thank all of you for showing your continuous support for True Earn from the very beginning itself. Perhaps, most of you who joined True Earn late, might be regretting for not joining at the very beginning of our launch, since they could have made big profits by now, if they did so. Well, no one has to regret here. You still have a lot of time to make a lot of profit with True Earn, because True Earn is here to stay, and I have proved that with the fantastic track record for the past 50 days of being online. Rest assured, I will be doing my best to make True Earn reach even greater heights.
Now I have a couple of news to bring to you. First of all, as you all know, True Earn has been accepting deposits from Global Digital Pay. But now, I made the decision to stop using Global Digital Pay as a deposit/withdrawal option, since I found that only a very few members, to be precise, only 5 to 6 members out of the 8500+ members True Earn has, have been using Global Digital Pay. Due to the lack of popularity and use of Global Digital Pay, True Earn will not be accepting deposits from Global Digital Pay anymore. Remember that you still have a wide range of payment processors to choose from, to invest with and withdraw to, namely, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, AlertPay, StrictPay and SolidTrustPay.
The second news is regarding the creation of multiple accounts. Please do keep in mind that you are allowed to have only one account per IP address. Well, you may ask, then how can the other members of my family join True Earn. There is a solution for that. Your family members and yourself can have separate accounts per IP address, but the only thing is, none of you should refer each other. To be more clear, none of you should have an upline/referrer. I hope I have made myself clear now. Once again, I remind you, please don't create multiple accounts for yourself to earn referral commission or for any other purposes. Such actions will not be tolerated, and all such multiple accounts will be suspended, and the funds inside them will be frozen.
Now, I would like to wind up this newsletter as I usually do. Please post your payment proofs in the forums and vote for True Earn in monitors after you get paid from True Earn. It will only help True Earn to grow to even better heights, and make you all in bigger profits.
================
Discussion Forums
================
ITalkMoney Forum - http://www.italkmoney.com/index.php?/topic/369-true-earn-truearncom/
MoneyMakerGroup Forum - http://www.moneymakergroup.com/True-Earn-Truearncom-t343211.html
DreamTeamMoney Forum - http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=96119
TalkGold Forum - http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r288973-.html
=======
Monitors
=======
GoldPoll - http://www.goldpoll.net/details/15097/
HYIP Explorer - http://www.hyipexplorer.com/true_earn_2582/
GS Monitor - http://gsmonitor.org/details/2714/
I wish you all a wonderful week with your loved ones.
Regards,
Scott
True Earn Manager

Rogerville, a program managed by an experienced admin who ran the likes of Investimates, Investomato, and Cashift, is in its 3rd cycle already despite the deafening shouts and claims of scam by naysayers. While I personally do not think the program's your life savings, or any other program out there, I think Rogerville's been doing a great job. And for that, I take my hat off to Roger, the admin. Nonetheless, I don't think this one will make it past the month of May, as it's still a high-ROI short-term program. Anything that goes beyond 2 cycles either go on to achieve greatness, or scams right before completion of 3rd cycle. Let's hope for the former.



Well, that's it from me! I'm really sorry I haven't been able to post as frequently as I'd like, but I'm back from my trip and you'll definitely see more of me from today onwards! Thanks for your support and Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment