Sunday, May 2, 2010

2 May 2010 - SMI Talk™

Hi guys! Welcome back to another edition of SMI Talk™, a weekly section of my blog where I discuss about my latest investment strategies, upcoming hot programs, latest scams and evaluations of my strategy for the coming week.

First off, I want to congratulate TruEarn for achieving monumental results after a month online, with no hiccups thus far even though they are offering high ROI plans such as 116% after 4 days, 145% after 10 days and 210% after 20 days. Recently they had a row with AlertPay over fraudulent funds, but things have been solved as the admin decides to register and verify another AlertPay account under the name of his partner. Thus far, payments to each and every single processor have been smoothly processed and I've decided to increase my investment in this program.

Anyway, let's return to this week's All-Star performer!

Without a single trace of doubt, I've awarded TruEarn as the All-Star Performer of the Week!



For those of you who are unaware of this program yet, TruEarn was launched a month ago, some time after the collapse of HugMoney. Inevitably, some investors accused that this was ran by HugMoney's admin. Of course, that didn't augur a favorable response from the investment industry as a whole -- not the best start for a short-term program. Nonetheless, the admin stood his ground, and proved time after time that he's here to stay. I recall a couple of weeks ago I wrote that TruEarn could be big if it could survive through the week. Well, it did, and what follows is a surge of confident investors that believe in this program's true earning potential. And for that reason, TruEarn has earned my vote as the Top Performer of the Week! Good job admin and keep up the excellent work!

Programs to watch:


RogerVille is run by Roger (which explains the name RogerVille), who managed several other sites such as Investimates, Investomato and Cashift. Needless to say, he's an experienced admin who knows his trade well. However, controversy surrounds this new program despite the earning potential that it poses -- some members dislike the fact that it's managed by an admin who has a track record of scamming. For your information, Investimates ran for around 3 months; Cashift ran for a full month; Investomato collapsed even before the completion of its first cycle. It should be noted that Investomato collapsed due to AP chargeback claims, and that time, AP was the single largest pool of funds available to the admin. The impact from the chargeback tore the program into shreds, and an inevitable collapse ensued.

Nonetheless, I still personally support Roger's decision to start a new program because as we all know, HYIP is a money game -- we have to accept the possibility of losing money whenever we invest. For some, the game has been treating them badly; whereas some have enjoyed prosperous returns from their investments. And personally, I'd like someone who has a proven record of managing and running successful money games. Rather than handing my money over to a newbie who "claims" he has had no prior experience in the industry, it just makes more sense to give it to someone like Roger who provided everyone a fair chance to earn in the past. For that, I'm giving RogerVille a very positive vote, and I hope you will see the opportunity to earn here as well.

NanoVenture is a new program that was just launched several days ago. It's a mid-term, low ROI program offering 3.5% - 4.5% daily for 50 calendar days, with your principal already included in the daily return. Essentially, this program is a script-less HYIP with low returns and decent designs. Nothing too special about this site, and definitely not a program that will be as good or as popular as GeniusFunds was. Nonetheless, if you join early, I believe this program will be quite a profitable one due to the fact that the low-ROI is highly sustainable, and many investors have already caught on with the name "NanoVenture". Somehow, programs that have the term "Nano" in their names seem to stick well with investors. And for that, I think NanoVenture is one of my To-Watch programs of the week.

Pragma Group is a low-mid ROI program offering 1% daily for 90 days up to 1.8% for 150 days. Regardless of the fact that only 2 payment processors are accepted at the moment, namely LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney, the script is fully customized and the hosting provider used is Dragonaranet, which is one of the best in the industry. A customized script coupled with strong, reliable hosting provider has always been a successful formula for success. And I don't see how this program wouldn't achieve that. As always, this is just a game, so joining early and investing the amount you can afford to lose are two main criteria to beating this money game.

My upcoming week's strategy:

As mentioned above, I've decided to reinvest a large portion of my investment funds into TruEarn as I believe this program has what it takes to scale great heights. As the admin has successfully mitigated the AlertPay scare, I think this will definitely propel the program further as more investors are gaining confidence in the admin's leadership.

HydroFunds is another high-quality program that proves we don't need flashy web designs and exorbitant advertising spending in order to produce a good program. The admin, Alzander has proven he's up to the task, and I've upped my investment here to $300. The admin told me that there will be another adjustment for the maximum investment cap coming up in the middle of the month of May, so stay tuned for that!

I've decided to change my compounding rate in Infinitiva to 50% this coming week because I don't like what I'm seeing at the moment. Infinitva is always under Ddos attacks recently, and the admin has stopped responding to my emails regarding these attacks. Perhaps he's just busy, but it's not a good sign to ignore a fellow member's inquiry. I surely hope this program will last forever, but as we all know, that's not exactly a plausible ending in this industry.

CherryShares is doing great at the moment, with almost instant payouts week after week. However, it seems the admin has introduced a new daily plan to accommodate the members' demands. As much as I am impressed with CherryShares' performance, I think the bleak financial climate in the HYIP industry is taking a toll on the program's cash flow, which explains the introduction of a new plan. Regardless, I still think this program will be up for a month or two before showing any major red signs.

Tomorrow will finally be ChokoMoney's much-anticipated first payday, and I fully expect to see a surge of payment proofs on forums and monitoring sites, if the program is as hot as the admin claims it is. After just 6 days online, the program has already accumulated over $100,000 in deposits and 600+ investors, an amazing statistics that is only found in programs of the highest calibre. Despite the mouth-watering chocolate-money combo, I still find it hard to believe such a program could garner such positive response from investors. Well, we'll find out tomorrow whether or not this program is as hot as it seems.

That's it for today folks! Thank you for reading and I'll see you tomorrow with more daily news!

No comments:

Post a Comment