Sunday, May 30, 2010

29 May 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

Unfortunately, I have to start off today with a bad news. RogerVille, despite successfully surviving for 30 days online, the admin announced that the program is closing today due to slow growth. Indeed, things are looking bad for short-term HYIPs right now, as many investors only join for a round or two, and then move on to better or newer programs. While I wouldn't recommend against doing so, but this pattern of investing has definitely done more harm to the industry than good. Of course, I understand investors are looking for ways to keep their principal and increase their profit at the same time, a HYIP cannot last via a single way traffic. Here are the details:


Hello Cody
It is with mixed emotions that I inform everyone today that RogerVille has to close today. I watched as the deposits declined the past week. Now it has reached its last day online, with only less than $100 deposited today and about the same yesterday and some hundreds the past weeks. The support that RogerVille has received has declined by a huge margin. This is because of the thinking of many that at this stage a program is not worth depositing more into anymore because it has reached 30 days? Well I hope this attitude of depositors stop soon because this is what killed RogerVille. It may be applicable to some sites but supposed to not be on RogerVille.com.
Please be advised that the deposits today are to be refunded fully. And that is all that we can do as you know this is how I handle sites I have when I close them. No refunds are issued because everyone knows what they are getting into and not an investment site. Everything up front and all cards laid in front of you.
You know how serious I am when I manage my sites and yet some still do not play it with me. We had a good site going but the terrible attitude of too old, too late thing killed it. Next time please, when I am the admin, be assured that I will only manage the program properly and so you can continuously support it so we can make a long lasting program.
We just need to eliminate that attitude that kills programs.
I will be online in 8 hours. Depositing has been disabled already. Please spread the news.
Regards,
Roger


Of course, for every door that shuts, a new one opens up. Today I joined 2 new programs, namely GoldWayMoney and InvestiHeaven.

GoldWayMoney was just reviewed today, and many are already comparing it to OneStepMoney due to various similarities. If this one's really managed by the same team from OneStepMoney, I think we'll have a good round here. Note that GoldWayMoney accepts 4 different payment processors, namely AlertPay, LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and StrictPay. I would recommend only the 1st plan, which pays 115% after 4 days. I don't recommend the other two plans as the higher interests are offered at the expense of security. We're all too aware what could happen once we get greedy don't we?

The other program, InvestiHeaven was just launched today, and so far the program has racked up some really good interests from members already. Two plans are offered here: 10% daily for 12 days and 144% after 12 days. As always, i would recommend the daily plan because that offers good returns with lower risks. The program itself is hosted by HushHosting with a licensed NeverSay script. I plan to review this program in a few days' time, so stay tuned! Meanwhile, I would highly suggest checking this site out.

StaunchFinances sent out a casual, laid-back newsletter today informing of their latest Alexa ranking, while also taking the opportunity to send out an update on the status of their visa application. Seems like Visa doesn't approve of their investment activities, which leads to the Visa's rejection of StaunchFinances' business. Here are the specific details:

Dear members,
Hoping that the start of your weekend has been great so far! Me, I've been busy as my kid just got out of school yesterday and his summer vacation starts. But of course, it will not affect my dedication to this program, although I'll just be a little bit busier with family.
If you've noticed, our Alexa ranking is below 50,000 now (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/https://www.staunchfinances.com)! Thanks to all your support, people are looking at our program more and more now and we are getting a lot more unique hits! Congratulations and continue the great job you are doing!
Unfortunately, I have to say that the credit card option won't be implemented. I've talked to different credit card merchants and the one that was supposed to accept high-risk merchant accounts denied us too. Here's what they said on their last email to me:
'Brent,
Thanks for the details. I'm afraid though that Visa/MC prohibit investments (& real estate purchases for that matter). It 'is' convenient but since its a debt tool it doesn't make sound policy to invest using a debt tool....also, what happens if someone lost their shirt, they could attempt to do a chargeback.
If it was just an education/charting system then we could help out.
Sorry Brent.'
I apologize to everybody waiting for this feature and those that emailed me asking when this feature is going to be implemented, I really thought that we could be the first program to actually implement this successfully and I was ready to take on that challenging task.
Well, I just thought I'd share some of these news to all of you! Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe!
Brent
P.S. I challenge everyone that got paid today and yesterday to post your proofs at our two major forum threads (MMG & MNO) and if we get more than 50+ unique payment posts, I might just give everyone or those who posted a free day on your 2.5% :-)

Be careful guys! I didn't receive my latest payout from Nano-Venture, so I think this one has bit the dust already. Please do not invest there any longer!

I think the game's over for Ying-Yang Investment, as I have not heard any news from the admin, and there are no payouts being processed as we speak. Therefore, I'm moving this to Not Paying status, so please do not invest there any longer!

That's it for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news from the industry.



No comments:

Post a Comment