Monday, February 1, 2010

1 February 2010 - Santiventures Review and Other News

NOT PAYING ANYMORE

February is here! Welcome to the 2nd month of 2010 my fellow readers! What a month it has been, as we have experienced some ups and downs in the world of HYIP. In my opinion, we're still not seeing anything yet; because if my experience serves me right, January - March somehow act as catalysts towards something bigger, a huge BANG! from a program that will change the way we look at HYIPs. For now, I'm not sure what that "BANG" HYIP will be, but today I'll talk about a "BANG" HYIP from last year that has continued to perform at a very solid and strong basis.


First off, the payment plans. Santiventures offers many payment plans, but each of them lasts 150 business days. There are 4 plans, namely Lite, which pays 1.3% daily on business days, Standard which pays 1.6% daily for 150 business days, Professional which pays 2.3% daily for 150 business days and Premium which pays 2.8% daily for 150 business days. Note that *except* for Lite plan, the other 3 plans already have your principal included in the payout. This means only the Lite plan will return your principal upon maturity. This isn't something I'd be too worried about, as the min. to invest in Lite plan is $15, and caps at $800. Standard plan starts with a min. of $801, and caps at $2500. The other two plans are too risky to invest in, and it would be best if you could contact the admin to discuss about your investment. Please note that only Lite plan will return your principal upon expiry.

There are 4 types of payment processors accepted: AlertPay, StrictPay, PerfectMoney and LibertyReserve. A very standard host of payment processors, and I like the fact that AlertPay is included in the list. This is something most HYIP admins would avoid nowadays, especially as we have seen numerous HYIPs fold the curtains after being investigated by AlertPay. StrictPay has had several problems with the bank system and money wiring, therefore, I wouldn't recommend investing with StrictPay on this one.

Santiventures is hosted by Staminus with Ddos protection from DdosWhiz. Even though I wouldn't say those two are bad per se, I'd like to see better hosting and Ddos protection in the future. Perhaps the use of Dragonara or even BlockDos would seem to be an appropriate next-step for Santiventures. One particular detail about Santiventures that I have to mention is the texts on the page are original and not copy-pasted from another website. I find that very optimistic, and I like to see admins who spend time to design and emphasize on originality. It's a no wonder that HYIP is a pretty fast-paced game. To see someone actually slow down, and show everyone that he's working hard at distinguishing his site from the crowd is highly commendable. Kudos admin!

In my opinion, Santiventures has a very positive future ahead, and it's been online for only less than 3 months. I usually call these new sites "toddler sites", and I think there is lots of room for such a promising program. If you guys have spare time, why not take a look at this one? Perhaps it'll prove to be worth your time in the long run. As we all know, time is money, isn't it?

Other News:

Underwatersurf has announced the addition of a new lottery page on their site! It's a very creative approach from them to bring in additional funds, and I like the creativity! Here's the newsletter:

Hello Sailors,

Has everyone checked out the UWS Lottery Page
If not you really should It is wonderful

Happy Sailing
Admiral Smalls

Please note that if you notice that UWS has been moved to Closed section on TalkGold, please do not panic because that is a deliberate attempt from the mods of TG to take revenge on UWS. Reportedly (from the admins of UWS themselves), some TG admin took advantage of the ref-system and got caught red-handed. He/She was banned from the site, and a revenge took place. Please be rest assured that they're still paying regularly and on time.

CedexInvest is selectively paying right now, and I've not heard of anything from the admin. Please do not invest there anymore guys!

I'm currently having an "operation" on my blog. As some of you have probably noticed, my monitoring page is missing. Well, I'm fixing on that, but I hope you guys can see it soon!

That's about it for Other News, because it's been a quiet day for me..I've been on bed, and not feeling too well, which explains the late post.

Hope to see you guys tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment