Saturday, February 27, 2010

27 February 2010 - Wazzup (Daily News and Updates)

Wazzup: HYIP and Autosurf Updates for 27 February 2010


Good evening guys! Today I'm introducing a new section of my blog called Wazzup! It's basically daily news and updates, but I decided to split it up between interviews, reviews and tips and strategies as I think readers will appreciate the organisation better. Let me know whether you like it or not by either leaving a comment below, or post your shoutout on my ShoutBox on the right sidebar =D Here's today's news and updates:

FxStar has been moved to Not Paying status today as there have been no updates from the admin regarding the current situation. The financial password doesn't work as it's supposed to, and members haven't been able to withdraw for a couple of days now. I tried to contact the admin via Live Support, but evidently no customer service representative is available. The fact that Live Support was always available prior to this incident only consolidated proof that the site's not paying anymore. Please do not invest there anymore guys!

I've received my regular payout from Affluent-Market today almost instantly. This site's only been online for a couple of weeks, yet the admin has been very supportive on forums and very efficient with ticketing as well. And add to that you get instant payouts every time, which only goes to show Affluent-Market is a program to look out for this early part of 2010. Here's the payout:
Batch: 30997191
From Account: U8783546
Amount: $1.80
Memo: Withdraw from Affluent Market

As today's Saturday (weekend), no profit is credited on Dragadox, EuronanoInvest, GeniusFunds, Infinitiva, AtoxFinance and TopFinancial.

HarmonicMarket is doing great thus far, and my account balance is growing to quite a substancial number right now. (You can read the review here.) I am getting more and more referrals in this program, and I'm seeing higher reinvestment rates from the members as well, which demonstrates that investor confidence is climbing. Admin is very supportive on site, and allow me to remind you that HarmonicMarket also has a forum of its own on-site. You can check out the forum here: HarmonicMarket Forum. I think it's a very informative forum, and you can get answers to questions like "How much am I earning per day?" and "Can I reinvest my profits?".

Today I received my first payout from 247Shacks, which is an autosurf that pays 6% daily for 20 days(daily payout) or 8% for 15 days(paid upon maturity). You need to surf each day in order to get paid, and so far, I've nothing but compliments for the admin. Support tickets are answered promptly with clear, concise answers. If you have any problems or issues need to be resolved, you can contact the admin, Brent by sending an email to him through the site's Contact Us page. Here's the payout:
Batch: 30944994
From Account: U0855832
Amount: $26.40
Memo: Payoff from 247Shack Network

A relatively old program, but one that's still performing like a young horse, is OneDailyPro which has been paying me regularly on a daily basis. Due to many commitments right now, I can't prepare the contest for OneDailyPro, which I mentioned few weeks back. However, once my new site is launched, you can expect some fun and games, which will include a prize of free deposit in OneDailyPro, to celebrate the launch. Of course, if you're already signed up under me, you have better chances of winning the prize. So join now to get better chances of winning :D Here's my payout from last 4 days:
Batch: 30883426
From Account: U9559092
Amount: $10.40
Memo: Deposit plan Payout @ User: 1176

4RealCash and FastCashSurf are officially scams right now, as the admin(s) deleted both my accounts on both sites. I joined both programs with $600 in FastCashSurf and $500 in 4RealCash, only to find out several days later that the admin(s) blocked my accounts and ignored my support emails. Finally, I sought advice from Alzander, a trusted monitoring site admin who's known in the industry to be fair and honest, who also had similar problems with the admin(s) of 4RealCash and FastCashSurf. He told me to post the truth about the situation, which I did, and then the admin(s) start to harass me with verbally abusive emails. Here's some of the excerpts from the emails he sent me:

I so glad you told me as my brother said you was the one who hacked his site and now i HAVE YOUR EMAIL to post on the forum from you. I will show the surf world just how big a thief you are. I gonna send copys of it out now to members as you are the lowest person on earth harming poor people for self gratification. 4RealCash admin, John

Hey get this now go f**k your self I am now deleting your account and I dont give a f**k what you post one negative assh*le will not hurt the site so now since you made a post today negative you can suck my c**k! 4RealCash admin, John, after I asked him whether I could get my refund as he blocked my account and didn't reply my support emails (this was before my account was erased)


Show me just how f**king good you are then? The real deal? Please youve no clue to what I can and will do back at ya. You wouldve gotten paid but your slander and bullshit that one my friends told me how you talked to her about me! I am not the motherf**ker you think I am. You wanna keep f**king with me before I fix your account now you got a 7 day suspension.

You wana f**k with me? I\'ll show you what\'s the real deal.
4RealCash admin, John, after I told him I'll announce to the world of his unethical conduct

You said you was going to promote the site yet you did not! You are classified as a hit and run you are not in the site to continue it and thus just wanted a fast buck my brother says. You start promoting and you get your cash. 4RealCash admin, John, after I asked him regarding my account (which was blocked without any prior notice) and my pending cashouts on FastCashSurf

You are so smart constantly posting oh I havnt been paid in 2 days well your never going to get paid because if nothing comes in nothing goes out you know that! Your stupid ass remarks just assure no one will upgrade again and thats what makes todays members lose. Monitors and post by people who have no patience to wait until I over came the server issue you all had to start posting negatives. Ok now what you tell me whats going to happen? YOU IN THE FUTURE NO MATTER WHAT SITE YOUR IN ARE BETTER OFF NOT SAY ANYTHING UNTIL YOUR ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN THAT A SITE IS DONE! You all cause a site to go belly up as fast as a site opens the second a problem exist you become so negative you kill it off. I am so madd at you right now and yes your going to be paid but it will be when I get around to it!
FastCashSurf admin, GnD, after I reported pending cashouts on my account

You can probably judge for yourself who's the one being the real scammer here. You also have probably noticed that both GnD and his so-called brother, John, have the same style of writing. I guess they're both the one and the same. And here's another latest update on FastCashSurf, which the admin claims current members of FastCashSurf can transfer their account balance to his brother's site, 4RealCash.

We are pooling together as any thing more then a 2 or 3 % site will not work. We are not running we are trying to build something that will work for you and everyone else.
http://4realcash.net My brother and I understand what goes on in the MMG forum and that forum is slowly but surely destroying the surf industry, its ran by thieves and crooked phony monitors that they own.
PLEASE SIGN UP AT MY BROTHERS SITE AND SEND ME YOUR USER ID NUMBER BY SUPPORT HERE AT THIS SITE, I WILL TRANSFER YOUR ACCOUNT STATS TO MY BROTHER.

I will keep you guys posted on updates for these 2 sites.

That's it for today's Wazzup section. Please stay tuned for more news and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment