Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9 February 2010 - Daily Updates and Investment Overview

Hi guys! Today will be a short daily update of today's news and an overview of my current investments.

Underwatersurf sent out a newsletter today announcing that tomorrow is the highly anticipated Wild Wednesday again! This is a special promotion that runs every Wednesday of the week, (I don't know why it's only on Wednesdays :p), and I have to admit that all the offers thus far have been highly lucrative and alluring. In fact, there's been a lot of changes made to the program, and I think UWS deserves an updated review. I'll probably prepare it in a few days' time. In the meantime, here's the newsletter!

Hello Sailors,

I just got done processing a giant block of payments for today the 9th with all the members in the UWS 2% Daily Forever Plan getting paid as usual between 7-9pm EST.

In other news since we altered the site we have had some small issues with the scripting. This is nothing to worry about as it will not stop you getting your daily payments. But if anyone has any problems logging into UWS please send us a support ticket and we will fix that right away for you.

Tomorrow is Wild Wednesday We will be adding many bonuses to the new 2% Daily Forever Plan These bonuses will be in effect from 11:59 pm EST Today to 11:59 pm EST on Friday


Invest $50 and get a $10 Bonus


Invest $100 and get a $20 Bonus


Invest $250 and get a $50 Bonus


Invest $500 and get a $100 Bonus


Invest $1,000 and get $250 Bonus


Invest $5,000 or more and get a $1,000 Bonus

Also for Wild Wednesday we are offering 3 credits for every page surfed Everyone get ready for Wild Wednesday

Happy Sailing,
Admiral Smalls



Here's the latest newsletter, as I received it while writing this post..

Hello Sailors

Extreme Wild Wednesday is in Full Effect I want thank UWS member MyGirl123 for making the first deposit into the UWS 2% Forever Plan Wed to Fri Promotion

MyGirl123, Please check your UWS account as you have been Bonused $10 for investing $50

All members can get in on this promotion as well and it lasts until Friday 11:59pm EST

Today is Wild Wednesday and we have added many bonuses to the new 2% Daily Forever Plan These bonuses:

Invest $50 and get a $10 Bonus

Invest $100 and get a $20 Bonus

Invest $250 and get a $50 Bonus

Invest $500 and get a $100 Bonus

Invest $1,000 and get $250 Bonus

Invest $5,000 or more and get a $1,000 Bonus

Also for Wild Wednesday we are offering 3 credits for every page surfed

Happy Sailing,

Admiral Smalls


I think
UWS is really full of surprises; for one, they are now officially more than 1 month online, and they ran the first whole month by offering 12% daily for 12 days, which was a really difficult task in a challenging time. Nonetheless, they pulled through, and they're riding the wave right now by offering 2% daily plan. I've started a new thread on MMG, TG, and DTM on the HYIP section as I think UWS is no longer just an autosurf -- it's now a hybrid. A cross breed between autosurf and HYIP, but I think the latter would be a more suitable direction for them.

Somehow programs don't send out updates often enough, as I don't receive any daily updates or notifications from sites. But I guess no news is good news.

Nonetheless, I received my daily interest from
TopFinancial, which i think is definitely one of the top upcoming programs in the industry. With a solid Ddos protection from BlockDos, which is a big playing factor in my book, TopFinancial not only provides great protection, but also offers sustainable and attractive payment plans. 1.1% - 1.4% daily for 210 days, with payouts credited on business days only (Mon - Fri), Top Financial is a big fish that'll evolve into a whale pretty soon.

As expected,
RefMotor, a program that I reviewed few weeks ago, is now paying selectively. I noted several things that indicated their intention, ie the admin was not replying to support tickets, and was horribly rude at me when I approached him/her about trading model and how he/she was paying the members. And true to form, they have decided to scam, and I hope no one lost too much on that.

Investment Overview:

GeniusFunds is definitely going on strong, as I received my daily payout today instantly to my LR. I've pulled out my principal in there, and I'm playing with profit right now. Even though the admins take quite some time to answer my tickets at times, they still do so with professionalism and downright politeness. I've conversed with many admins, but thus far, GeniusFunds' manager, Robin is one of the best mannered ones I've encountered. Robin told me my review is already submitted to GeniusFunds' admin, and it will take a while before the review's published on their site. I sure look forward to that day! :D

Infinitiva is growing nicely, and even though some might complaint that Infinitiva's support is quite slow. (no offence Max =D) But I have to defend them in this case, because Infinitiva's managing a lot of support tickets per day, and as the business grows bigger, so does their responsibility. It is understandable that it takes time for them to handle each request. I invested another $500 with them yesterday, and I have good confidence that they will pay me after 150 days (the lock-in period).

I joined several new programs these few days, in a risk-taking mode perhaps..But I think these are quality programs that deserve attention. First up is
Aballong, a really interesting site that offers something more than just a unique, catchy name. Lol..At a glance, Aballong seems like a sports arbitrage program that is somewhat the same yet different from the rest of the sports-arbitrage sites, and one special note is they even offer Paypal! But they require personal identification, so that would be a big hindering factor for many investors. I would not recommend submitting your personal information as you never know what they might do with that information.

EuronanoInvest is another interesting program that is likely mistaken for a sister site of NanoMoneyCorp, as both of them target nano tech development, and undeniably, nanotech is one of the most lucrative tech industries right now. They offer 1.4% daily (Mon-Fri), and the lock-in period is 150 days. I've just joined, so I can't really say much about it yet, but I think this one has potential to go the distance. Let's see how things go along shall we?

Another potential new site is called
Harmonic Market, a program that I reviewed yesterday. The payout is 3.7% daily, and they pay 7 days a week. The lock-in period is 30 days, and that comes out to a nice 111% in a month. Your principal will be returned upon expiry, and the best of all is, they're hosted by Tangram.ca, which is a prominent hosting server. To end this on a high note they allow compounding as well :D (Translation: you can earn more than 111% in a month!)

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with another review! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment