Saturday, February 27, 2010

26 February 2010 - Daily News from Industry

Hi guys! Today I bring forth some good news and bad news from the industry? Which one will you pick to listen to first?

Hmmmm..Assuming that I'm a psychic, and you're really trying to guess, I'd say you want to listen to..................Bad news first...(Sorry for the lame joke, but someone has to lighten up the situation right? )

FxStar announced that they had some security problems yesterday and would take them a day to fix all the issues. To be honest, I experienced that same exact problem — not being able to withdraw as nothing happens right after I input the financial password — but I was able to withdraw later that day. A hefty sum of over $200+ was paid instantly to my LR account. I wasn't that concerned with the issue at the moment as I thought it was a script glitch, and thus I dismissed any thoughts that would suggest otherwise. However, as of this writing, numerous members are facing the same problem, and there's no support system available at the moment as well. To compound the problem, there has been no updates from the admin thus far. Hence, I have to move them to Problematic status for now, at least until I hear any updates from the admin.

4RealCash is definitely a scam program, because even though some members are still getting paid, the admin repeatedly refused access to my account, and this morning he deleted my entire account. Please do not invest there anymore, because the admin is untrustworthy, and he just wants a quick buck. In fact, he sent me numerous nasty emails right after I posted about his wrongdoings. As the emails are verbally abusive in nature, I decided not to post the details here.

FastCashSurf, another site that is managed by the admin of 4RealCash(even though he claims that his so-called "brother" runs it), is another notorious example of GnD's classic moves. He moved all the big payouts to account balance, and pays only the ones with "spare change payouts", ie. $2.50, or $0.50. I have a total of $362 in cash balance now, and that's not including the other ad pack he didn't credit me. Please do not invest there as GnD's a real scam artist who wants nothing more than quick cash.

Ok, enough of bad news for today, let's hear some good ones..

I've been paid instantly by Euronanoinvest, Dragadox and Affluent-Market today. I would like to remind you that these 3 sites are slowly gaining my confidence, albeit the fact that they're still infant sites no more than a month old. Nonetheless, the admins from all 3 programs have shown that they are very motivated to run a long-lasting program, and thus far, I really like what I see..Keep up the good job admins!

247Shack, an autosurf I just reviewed sent out a newsletter today concerning the review on my blog and also the addition of ticket system and Live Support. This, according to the admin, will definitely facilitate the communication between members and 247Shack's admin. Here's the newsletter:
Hello members,

Just a quick update:

A ) Another respected blog reviewed our program! Please take the time to visit the site: http://safe-money-invest.blogspot.com/2010/02/25-february-2010-247shack-review-and.html

B ) I added a live help support as another way to help you with your questions. I will try to be online as much as I can, but if I'm not then please still use it to submit your questions as it also has a ticketing system.

I would like to thank you all for your support both here and at the forums! Please continue doing so and let's make this the #1 autosurf currently. I believe each one of you deserve it!

Have a great weekend!

Brent
247SHACK Admin

Another update from Waterinvestment reinstates the program's stability as StrictPay is now added to the program. You can invest on the site via StrictPay now, and in my opinion, that's a great leap as StrictPay requires verification of your ID before you can use any of its functions. One of my readers just opened up a new StrictPay account, and he told me that he tried to invest via StrictPay but couldn't because he needs to be verified prior to using StrictPay's services.

OneDailyPro is also proving to be a very promising program as I received my payouts almost instantly today. I forgot to withdraw for a few days (forgetful me :p), and the amount totalled to a nice sum of just over $10. I'll keep a close eye on this program and it's one of the sites I'd recommend if you wish to join a low-mid ROI program with a sustainable plan and proven track record.

Well, that concludes my short post today, but I will definitely make up for it tomorrow with an interesting review of a new mid-low ROI HYIP. Be sure to check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment