Wednesday, February 24, 2010

24 February 2010 - Affluent-Market Review and Other News

Hello my fellow investors! How has the HYIP industry been treating you lately? I hope everything's going fine, and remember: If you don't feel comfortable investing in a program, then DON'T! Because if you're feeling that you're missing out on a good opportunity by not investing, let me tell you that you're actually not. In this industry, we have more than enough sites that share the same or even better offerings.

Ok, enough of my rumbling :p Lol...Today's main character is
Affluent Market, a new site that was launched about a week ago, and thus far, I have only good words for it. Perhaps you'd like to take a look at the program first before continuing with the review. You may click on the link below, which will redirect you to the site.

Affluent-Market — Join Here

How did you like the site? For me, I think it's really unique and combines functionality with elegance, something that is not commonly found in HYIP industry, and of which we should expect more. As I mentioned in the intro, there are too many sites that
look the same, and some are even the exact copy of others. So I think it is really nice to have a site like Affluent Market that stands out from the crowd. Well, to top things off, the goodies don't end there.

There are 2 payment plans offered:

  1. Forex Daily Plan
    • $10 - $1000 — 1.2%
    • $1,001 - $10,000 — 1.5%
    • $10,001 - $100,000 — 2.0%

  2. Emerging Market Weekly Plan
    • $10 - $1000 — 9.1%

    • $1001 - $10000— 11.2%

    • $10001 - $100000 — 14.7%


For the daily plan, profit can be withdrawn daily (Mon - Sun) for 180 days. For the weekly plan, your profit is credited each Monday at 9.30am GMT for 26 weeks.

The admin claims that the funds for daily plan are invested in Forex Trading and various other high-yield investments; whereas the funds for the weekly plan are invested in emerging markets such as young developing nations, and they reap profits by investing in various countries that contain reserves of natural resources.

Payment processors are currently limited to only Liberty Reserve and PerfectMoney, and that would be the only con I see from the site thus far. It will definitely help if the admin decides to add more payment processors, namely AlertPay, StrictPay and SolidTrustPay, in the future.

Affluent-Market has a very simple, neat and easy-to-navigate layout, with a feeling of green-freshness ambience spread throughout the site. I like that feeling, and the program doesn't just look good - it performs just as well. There's a new security function that's called SMS verification, which I think is only available on Affluent-Market right now, even though I stand to be corrected.

How does SMS verification works?

When you register, you're asked to register your phone number along with your personal details and account number. Be sure to choose your active phone number, because the program will send a verification pin to that specific phone number everytime you request for a withdrawal. This might sound anal to some investors, but to me, security is a big issue. And seeing that the admin takes some effort to implement such a nice security feature just assures me that he's not just here for the short run, and that he's taking good care of the members' welfare as well.

Support system is really decent too, as you can contact them via Skype, phone number (UK number) and email. NoLive Chat support available now, but I think that's something that can be easily added down the road. Edit: Live Support is currently being developed, and admin announces that ticket system will be added soon so that, according to admin, it'll "make lives easier for members."

SSL-encryption is added on the site as well, and in contrast to regular HYIP sites, SSL-encryption is added on every single page of the program. If you want to know more about SSL-encryption and other features that you should look out for in a program, you can read my blog post here for more info:


In addition, the admin checks back with me for feedback and opinion of his site, which I think is a really great display of character. I mean, not many admins actually do so. For that, I give Affluent-Market a thumbs-up rating. Good job admin! =D

Other News:

Unfortunately, I have to announce Macroreturns is Not Paying anymore. This site that was started by Marco from Gouldsinvest did not even last past the 14-day mark, and one primary reason that could be attributed to the collapse would be the admin's decision to credit all those who lost in Gouldsinvest some funds in Macroreturns. We can't stuff a hole with another, so that would explain the collapse.

As we all know, SazaInvestment is closed already, but according to some of my readers, Ricardo reportedly fixed the script and the deposit button is open again. I've not investigated the issue, but please note that SazaInvestment is Not Paying anymore, so please do not be tricked into depositing.

EuronanoInvest paid me instantly again today, and so did Dragadox. These two infant sites are slowly, but surely, getting more attention. In fact, the support from members have been very encouraging, and if everything goes smoothly, I don't see them having any problem passing the first cycle mark.

HarmonicMarket, a great program paying 3.7% daily for 30 days (net profit is only 0.4%, to be exact) is growing nicely, and I've seen numerous payment posts on forums. I'd like to remind you that you can read the review here, and I am personally in with $300.

TopFinancial is another top-rated program in my book, as there's basically nothing to complaint about this program. The payouts are prompt, security is solid, and payment plans are really lucrative. Well, not lucrative in a high ROI HYIP terms, but I'd rather settle for slow and regular payouts than having to worry about my money all day long.

HugMoney, a short-term high ROI program is now about 45 days online, and it's still doing fine. You can read the review here, and I am very much surprised ( in a pleasant way) that the admin has managed his program in such great manner. Kudos!

Mandarin-Invest has announced the increase of their rates today due to popular demands. The "basic plan" which used to pay 1% daily for 30 days, is now increased to 1.1% daily for 30 days. Here's the newsletter:
Dear safemoney,

considering the poll results concerning possible ROI increase and the discussion in the poll topic, we have found a compromise solution - an increase of the ROI for the "Basic" plan to 1.1%. We assure you that this will not hurt our program and is just a way to share our recent success with the members. The change takes effect immediately and affects both active and new deposits to the "Basic" plan.

Sincerely,
Robbyn Hart

FxStar paid me over $200 today instantly as I had 2 expired deposits on the same day. It's a great program with many special features, and you can read the review here.

Well, that's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news from the industry of HYIPs!

No comments:

Post a Comment