Thursday, February 18, 2010

18 February 2010 - HYIP Investment Overview of Week 3 February 2010

Hi guys! Today I'm writing this post from the cold mountains of Montana. I've been on the road the entire day today, which explains the reason for this late post. Without further ado, let's move on to the main topic of today's post =D





First up, I've increased my investment in
Macroreturns to a total of $250, and with good reason. Marco has been a very efficient worker, and he's good with money too. His last program, Gouldsinvest lasted about 40 days, and accumulated a total of $40,000+ in funds. The people not in profit were credited in this new program, and the new plans seem sustainable and should be OK for the time being, if everything goes smoothly as it is right now.

I joined a few more programs this week, partly because all my other programs are paying me without fail and the payouts are now being channeled to new programs as a means of decreasing my risk and maximizing profits. The new programs are:
  1. EuronanoInvest - I joined this for about a week now, and it's just getting better. Hosted by Dragonara, and pays a daily payout of 1.4%, 5 days a week (Mon - Fri). The admin recently improved the site by implementing instant payout feature on LR payouts, so that's another great plus on top of the already stellar offerings from EuronanoInvest.

  2. Dragadox - This one is another solid program which sets itself apart from the crowd by great payment plans and solid hosting. Dragadox is hosted by Dragonara, and offers 1.6% daily for 5 days a week (Mon-Fri). In some ways, Dragadox is very similar to Euronanoinvest—in that they both offer attractive and sustainable payment plans aside from hosting by Dragonara and instant payout feature on LibertyReserve. No compounding is offered for both sites, but I'm definitely satisfied with their performance thus far.

  3. OneDailyPro - This is an old program, going by the usual lifespan in HYIP industry. But so far, OneDailyPro has been paying without fail, and as the plans start at a minimum of $15 only, and the lock-in period only lasts for 30 days, it's a fairly safe investment for me as I don't see any red flags so far. I've invested $200 in this one, and I'm getting a nice $2.60 daily payout from them. Another A-list program. One thing I'd like to commend the admin is he took up my advice and gave the site template a new face lift. Many readers complaint about it, and in my review (read here), I wrote a side note about it, and I'm glad the admin reacted positively to it.
My prediction for programs:

GeniusFunds, Infinitiva and TopFinancial are my top 3 paying programs right now. Infinitiva is doing just fine, and I increased my capital to a total of $700 right now. TopFinancial is doing great as well, and since it's still relatively new (launched in October), there's little to doubt about the site's future potential. There has been speculation that GeniusFunds is facing some cashflow problem following the introduction of a new plan called Premier plan that starts at a minimum of $200,000, and in return, offers a fixed 2.4% daily interest and fixed 13% weekly. The maximum compounding percentage allowed is 50%. Here's a look at the site's description of the plan:

There are currently two levels of premier service. The first level is for those that have more than $200,000 but less than $500,000 to invest. This level of investment will qualify you to VIP class shares in both of our investment funds. When upgraded to VIP class, shares of EMGF will pay 2.4% per business day. This is a fixed rate and it does not vary as with C or B class shares. WBMF will pay out 13% per week, on the same basis. The minimum reinvestment level for VIP class shares is 50%.

Well, my take on this is since the minimum to invest in the new plan is set at such a high amount, I can only assume that it's a response from
Geniusfunds to investors' requests. Nonetheless, it could be otherwise. As always, do not be tempted by the interest rates offered; focus instead on your overall investment portfolio, which means divide your capital among several good programs. A 10-10 strategy (invest 10% of your capital in 10 quality programs) is a good one to start.

That's all for today folks! Thanks for reading, and as I'll be on the road again tomorrow, it will be a no-post day. I'm sorry, but I will make up for it.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment