Friday, February 12, 2010

12 February 2010 - Dragadox Review and Other News

NOT PAYING


Hi everyone! Long, long time ago, there lived a soldier who was gallant and chivalrous. He was the warrior, the hero and the savior of a village called High Yield Investment Village. He rescued the village when something terrible happened few years ago. The monsters from around the village ran amok, and starting swallowing all the villagers.

The villagers couldn't defend themselves as the monsters would usually hide themselves in the forest called Internet, and very rarely do they come out to feed. On such events, they would disguise themselves as normal villagers. But this time, it was different.

The warrior knew he had to do something, and he needed to do it fast! He knew the monsters, called Scam Admins, were vulnerable to one thing, and one thing only..The warrior was the only person who knew the secret because it was a secret passed down from generation to generation.

The warrior traveled for 3 days and 3 nights, and finally brought a piece of jewelery, a shining beautiful stone called Credibility. Legend had it that the monsters used to be humans, but lost the "thing" that separated them from a lowly crawling creature. That "thing", is the beautiful stone.

As such, the warrior held the stone up high in the air, and shouted, "Go away you Scam Admins! We humans have Credibility, and we do not need you here in High Yield Investment Village!" Woossshh! A shining bright illumination sparked from the stone and casted all the monsters away..The village was saved, and the Warrior was crowned the King of HYI Village..

The End


Hi guys! What do you think of my intro for today? Just thought of doing something different today :p Today's review is about
Dragadox, a recently launched HYIP program that somehow reminded me of my childhood dragon stories..And I think that's what triggered my story-telling instincts today! :p


Dragadox Inc. is a low-roi long term HYIP, and I suspect the name is taken from their hosting server, which is Dragonara. Well, there's nothing about Dragonara that I've not mentioned in my previous posts, but let me reiterate this: Dragonara is one of the best hosting service provider in the market right now. This doesn't necessarily mean that the program is a guaranteed success; but at least the admin is showing reasonable effort in trying to run one. That's probably one of the main attention-getter about this HYIP, but I assure you that there's more with this one.

Dragadox Inc. has 4 payment plans:
  1. Starter Plan: 1.6% Daily 5 days a week Min: $10 Max:$1,500

  2. Premium Plan: 1.9% Daily 5 days a week Min: $1,501 Max: $5,000

  3. Professional Plan: 2.1% Daily 5 days a week Min: $5,001 Max: $20,000

  4. Expert Plan: 2.4% Daily 5 days a week Min: $ 20,001 Max: $50,000

Note that all the plans expire after 150
business days and your principal will be returned upon expiry. No compounding option is offered. So that comes out to about a net profit of 240%, with your principal returned. That would make it a return of 340%, which isn't too bad for 150 days. As per my calculation, it'll take you about 63 business days to recuperate your seed money, and after which you'll be earning pure profit. My own take on this: As the payout is high enough to wet the pellets of high-return seekers and just low enough to sustain the site for the long run, and you'll recuperate your seed money after 2 months (give or take), the payment plans are actually not bad at all. Plus the admin's been spending, wisely to be exact, on advertisement, which should boost the program's popularity in a few days or weeks from now.

Payment processors accepted are surprisingly better than the few programs I reviewed lately. 5 payment processors, namely:

  • AlertPay

  • LibertyReserve

  • PerfectMoney

  • StrictPay

  • SolidtrustPay

A very good and flexible list of options offered will only lend itself towards the program's growth. This, in my opinion, takes away the bottleneck that most other programs experience. I have high hopes for this one already :p

For headhunters,
Dragadox offers 5% referral commission, and no active deposit is required to earn! That means free money if you manage to find anyone to invest under you.

I laughed, quite heartily in fact, when I saw the banner on
Dragadox. It's not that the fact that no dragons or some form of mystical creature was on the banner; I laughed at the spelling error :p Lol..The banner clearly states, "Wealth do not come by struggles alone..But by wise Descisions and Investments." Lol..I'd recommend whoever designed the banner to take an elementary english spelling class before he/she designs the next banner. Haha...Not a big deal, but just some humor that I thought I'd share with everyone.

That's all for today's review, and I am personally putting $250 down in this program. If you think that
Dragadox is a great program, I'd recommend joining right now to maximize your returns.

Other News:

Underwatersurf's admin, Admiral Smalls told me personally that he'll resume payouts in a few days. He didn't mention whether or not the missing payouts from these few days, up until the day the site relaunches at least, will be credited. But I think he will, as he's been quite a reliable guy thus far. Please note that UWS will be placed ON HOLD until further notice.

StrictPay has just sent out a newsletter regarding server upgrades and stuff on their site within the next few days. Recently StrictPay has been met up with a few bumps here and there, and I think it's unsafe to invest with them now. Lol...I'm just kidding, but so far StrictPay has been doing a great job sending money here and there, and even though I'm not a big fan of StrictPay, I still think they're pretty decent for what they do. Here's the newsletter:

StrictPay Customers

We will be conducting some site and server maintenance over the weekend. Over the next 2-3 days you may not be able to reach the StrictPay website for various reasons. We will be working on multiple routine maintenance issues as well as some upgrades. If you cannot reach the website, please do not worry as it will be available again soon. As always, we thank you for choosing StrictPay as your internet payment processing solution.

Thank you
Team StrictPay
The Best Payment Solution


PsychoticHYIP, a program by one of the active members on MMG, fasteddy, (perhaps some of you are familiar with the name, because he's one of the members who helped with the teambuild post-Pac4all.) is approaching it's first payout cycle. To be honest, I haven't had time to review the site, because for one, it's just too scary! lol :p But yeah, I have a slight idea of how it is, but the admin says growth hasn't been that positive right now, in fact, he only had 20 or so members signed up as of this writing, and he's planning to change a few things about the plans. Here's the newsletter:

I am an admin of few words...lol i want to let you all know that we have not been getting sign ups at all in the last few weeks as we are still at 18 members at this rate psychotichyip will be gone in the next few months. Dont be scared as i would make sure you all got your money back as i am very honest.... but i have disabled the spend page. for a day as we here at psychotic hyip are going to restructure the packages as they are not apealing to people to want to come in and purchase. We are going to take away the high 7x20 package and replace it with two more packages. we are going to bring in the more stable 1%, 1.5% and 2% packages as this seems to be the trend. I trade forex so this will be geared towards this. I will be takeing away the rollover and admin fees and makeing the payouts weekly.

I recently put in a few bonuses to get members in a week and a half a go and no one even signed up so this tells me that i need to do this change.

I need everyone that has expired packs to please withdraw them and wait till the next email for the word on purchaseing the next package.

Hope you all have a great day and please watch out where you spend as there have been a few places go down in the last week. (Scam-ParamountProfits)

Psychotic Admin

Fasteddy


Investment Overview:

I think
Infinitiva and GeniusFunds are the top 2 performer right now, followed closely by TopFinancial, and then AtoxFinance, and HarmonicMarket.

I've invested huge chunks of my own cash in those 4 programs mentioned, and only $100 in
WaterInvestment with 100% compounding, and $50 in Mandarin-Invest. I've got some insider news about a long term low-roi HYIP called BestEthanol, and I'm not sure how accurate the news is. But I'll make it a point to note if I find the news credible.

Thus far, no red signs on any of my programs, and that makes me
HAPPY! :D

I hope you guys had a good time reading this post, and I wish you Happy Weekends! See you tomorrow folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment